TBD SE - Futanari Breaker

View File

Info

Big, wet, veiny canine dick intended to be a breaker (of bitches, har har har), fitted to Touched By Dibella.  Sliders for knot, urethral bulging, shaft bulging, and stretching the urethra opening wide open.  Scales down well, using Bone 02 in Racemenu.  There is stretching of vertices at the edge of the fur on the top of the dick, more noticeable if the dick points far downward (maybe I'll manage to fix that).

Gave this a unique (as far as I know) implementation.  There are two versions.  A version for Khajiit, where the fur matches their skin color (shown with screenshots of two different skin colors).  And a version for everyone else, where the fur matches their hair color.

This is setup to use the same physics files as my other recent uploads.  This is set as a separate xml to avoid conflicts with existing setups. SMP can be disabled by turning on the "SMP Collision Objects Removal" zap slider in BodySlide.  These xml files are compatible with other dicks, provided they don't have weird unique bones, just rename the files to MaleGenitals and replace your existing file (after backing it up, of course).

Install

Activate in mod manager of choice or manually extract to Data folder.
Build meshes in BodySlide, "outfits" named the with same scheme as this file. Filter the Bodyslide list with "breaker".

Extract choice of physics file into 'SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs'

Credits

Touched by Dibella: Themilkdrinker

Schlongs of Skyrim: VectorPlexus, Smurf, b3lisario

Original penis mesh and textures: Geabriel

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim SE, Touched by Dibella
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

11 hours ago, walbobob said:

I hope someone will make a cbbe edit

Idk if it works, i will try soon but till i dont test this you can check yourself. THIS IS FOR 3BA BODY.

In couple hours i will try normal CBBE, but i wont try it, so now u can try if this version works.
Just open this with 7zip and put this folder in Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

3BA SE - Futa Breaker.zip

Edited by Thorgal50
2 hours ago, Thorgal50 said:

Idk if it works, i will try soon but till i dont test this you can check yourself. THIS IS FOR 3BA BODY.

In couple hours i will try normal CBBE, but i wont try it, so now u can try if this version works.
Just open this with 7zip and put this folder in Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

3BA SE - Futa Breaker.zip 28.48 MB · 21 downloads

Well it works for me incredibly well, with physics. But again i testes 3BA version.

6 hours ago, Thorgal50 said:

3BA SE - Futa Breaker.zip 28.48 MB · 28 downloads

It just about does fit properly!  There is the tiniest smidgen edit that'd need to be done to fit properly, but otherwise that file would work!

Currently there is the tiniest gap on the sides of the part connecting to the body that show the slightest glimpse of the cock mesh, but it's negligible.

11 hours ago, walbobob said:

It just about does fit properly!  There is the tiniest smidgen edit that'd need to be done to fit properly, but otherwise that file would work!

Currently there is the tiniest gap on the sides of the part connecting to the body that show the slightest glimpse of the cock mesh, but it's negligible.

Actually with a little work i think i repaired this (it was just premade crotch).

Just do the same and let me know. (replace those folder and build)

enb2023_8_16_14_16_25.jpeg.e4cffcdd0b66e1a6e49c2905b65fa906.jpeg

3BA SE - Futa Breaker.zip

I've got the issue of this not appearing on bodies in-game, even when SOS says it's supposed to be there.

I have:

- Installed it exactly as described
- Built it in BodySlide
- Ensured that the character I want to see it on is set as having it

I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

10 hours ago, VoidTV said:

I've got the issue of this not appearing on bodies in-game, even when SOS says it's supposed to be there.

I have:

- Installed it exactly as described
- Built it in BodySlide
- Ensured that the character I want to see it on is set as having it

I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

Are you trying on a naked character?  Character wearing armor? If wearing armor, did you set it to be revealing?

Is it a custom race? Custom races need to be added to the armoraddons and the compatible race lists, to ensure they work.

On 8/15/2023 at 8:04 PM, Thorgal50 said:

3BA SE - Futa Breaker.zip 28.48 MB · 57 downloads

I don't see your edit in Outfit Studio .Doesn't OS require a file in SliderSets folder?

On 8/19/2023 at 9:21 PM, slash197 said:

Are you trying on a naked character?  Character wearing armor? If wearing armor, did you set it to be revealing?

Is it a custom race? Custom races need to be added to the armoraddons and the compatible race lists, to ensure they work.

All of the above. It's always invisible. Again, it's been built in Bodyslide, and other female attachments work, just not this one. It was on one of the base human races. Is this not meant for them?

1 hour ago, VoidTV said:

All of the above. It's always invisible. Again, it's been built in Bodyslide, and other female attachments work, just not this one. It was on one of the base human races. Is this not meant for them?

Other than those and equipment slot issues, I have no idea why it wouldn't show up.  It's intended for every base race.

• 2 months later...