Inventory Interface Information Injector (I4) - Devious Devices Patch

Inventory Interface Information Injector (I4) - Devious Devices Patch

View File

Inventory Interface Information Injector - Devious Devices Patch

This is a small patch to add customized icons in your inventory to Devious Devices, DCL, Devious Lore and Unforgiving Devices.

Requirements  -must have

• Keyword Item Distributor (KID)

• Inventory Interface Information Injector

• Devious Devices SE

Compatibility / issues

• It has none that I know of, send me a message if any appears.

Changelog:

v7: Converted the mod to use KID, so that the items isn't bound to a specific ArmorID.

v4: fixed an error in the swf file that caused the menu to crash when opened.

v3: Added missing $ in Jsons

v2: Fixed errors in json files

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by dieer
  • 1 month later...

I installed the requirements and the mod but I'm not seeing the icons.  I only get the regular icons I had before installing the mod.  I'm playing Skyrim AE and I tried both an existing save and a new game.

Any ideas what might be happening or where I can look further to try and figure it out?  I can also get and attach a papyrus log or other files if it will help.

2 hours ago, stickpin said:

I installed the requirements and the mod but I'm not seeing the icons.  I only get the regular icons I had before installing the mod.  I'm playing Skyrim AE and I tried both an existing save and a new game.

Any ideas what might be happening or where I can look further to try and figure it out?  I can also get and attach a papyrus log or other files if it will help.

Never mind, it is working just fine. 

Apparently I had a problem with Vortex and it was hiding the plugins area for the game.  Once I realized this, fixed that issue, I discovered the mod was disabled there.  After enabling it all worked as expected.

Very nice mod BTW.  The icons look good.

• 3 months later...
On 12/31/2023 at 6:31 PM, dieer said:

I will look into this and see if something’s wrong.

I'm using DD DCL UD DL and Devious Training together, and things like Mage's Dress and Rubber Suit in DCL don't show a correct icons. However, when i check the KID file, i find these items are included in the file, so it's wired

On 1/4/2024 at 9:39 AM, dieer said:

DL changes the editorID for a lot of items.

But even if i uncheck DL,the problem still exists.I also use devious training,and Sexlab Survival,will anything cause this problem?

16 hours ago, dieer said:

Hmm, i will check and see if I have spelled them wrong.

I think maybe some other mods cause the problem,because some items in DCL also have issues like this.

I'm sure you have spelled them,but i don't know why they don't work

SkyrimSE 2024-01-06 20-37-51.png

• 2 months later...