[Mod]try not to fap

try not to fap

View File

This mod is intended to be used with the pill mod to make resistance and continue pills more interesting. If you're aroused at night it prompts you to either masturbate or to try resist doing so. If you fail to resist you can try to edge and make another check to resist afterwards if you manage to avoid cumming. It could still use a good bit more polish and the difficulty probably needs tweaked.

Initially I wanted to make the edging minigame be an inverse of the 'try to cum' minigame where you need to avoid a green bar but I couldn't figure that out. I'd also like to add some messages for if you are on certain pill types. I might add these later.

It should be compatible with most mods since it uses mostly it's own passages and tags where it doesn't but alternate character mods might produce some error messages in game.