Lovers pk rev 91 and creature anims

I have some questions about the creature anims.

the only creature anims they showing up are from tentakaiser i mean the first creature anims they was first made.

the doggie anim on every monster is only showing up , the others cause of the change from rev91 are dissepead is this a problem from the ini datas ? or a problem of the rev91 esps or off and deffmotions is my question ?

i have download the new animation project and lovers creature to get the most anims back on creatures.

so i want to know what i should do, to didnt lose any other lover animes or something if i installing them new over rev 91.

i mean is it a good idea to install loverscreature + new animation projext version 2.4 again.? to get the anims back for creatures.

thanks.

I have some questions about the creature anims.

the only creature anims they showing up are from tentakaiser i mean the first creature anims they was first made.

the doggie anim on every monster is only showing up ' date=' the others cause of the change from rev91 are dissepead is this a problem from the ini datas ? or a problem of the rev91 esps or off and deffmotions is my question ?

i have download the new animation project and lovers creature to get the most anims back on creatures.

so i want to know what i should do, to didnt lose any other lover animes or something if i installing them new over rev 91.

i mean is it a good idea to install loverscreature + new animation projext version 2.4 again.? to get the anims back for creatures.

thanks.

[/quote']

Did you install the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from 91?

If so try reinstalling the one from the creature anim project.

(You need a priority that knows and uses the new poses)

That would be my guess what went wrong.

Archived