Lovers Orgies?

This is a discussion topic. How do I get into gigantic lovers orgies? Everytime I go up to bandits or something they fuck me one at a time, unlike a huge rapefest where they constantly rape me. Am I doing something wrong? http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=214.0

In this thread it talks about Tavern orgy fests, and Uruk-hai raiding parties that will rape you for like a day! How can I achieve this? Thanks for advice!

They take turns.  There's no group animations, esxcept maybe in that LoversGroup one which I've never read has worked right.  The 'for a day' concept is that before you're able to recover, another has snagged you, causing a somewhat endless cycle of 1 vs 1 actions.

With the Joburg No Delay plugin from downloads, you should get less of a break between Joburg rapes.

For whatever reason with the RaperS mod, I've been in fights with the girls from the Hentaimania mod where they rape my character pretty much continuously if I can't cast a spell to get out of it.

about orgy its possible buy I guess this is not translated mod. Accidentaly I instal thing where when I try equip with it around all Npc and player make sex but of course only in pairs, when act finish partners are changed randomly and again and again. Problem is I dont sure what break it, we can try escape with this area what arent so easy.

After install last lovers expansion, nothing work for me then Ill been install are again. If I found it I post link for it.

Sorry guys I made a huge mistake. What I meant to say is the Uruk-hai raiders/any bandit won't rape me. They always attack me on sight. In Joburg, with no-delay they attack me but if I put my preset on debug(frenzy) then they will rape me. For LandE they just attack me no matter what, and won't rape me unless I use the LoversPayBandit mod.

I use LoversRapers.  I disliked alot about Joburg and LandE had requirements I didn't want.  With Rapers my character get jumped durring combat with anything/anyone, so long as her health is bellow a set amount and I toned down their % chance to succeed.

For Joburg, turn up things like:

Leader -> 3.00

Lewd -> 2.00

Women -> Men 5.00  (This actually should read as if the arrow can be translated to say 'will be raped by')

Women -> Creatures 5.00

Dunno about LandE settings, sorry.

With that, and if you use the Pheramone ring or amulet, people should be knocking over castle walls to come jump on you.

I use LoversRapers.  I disliked alot about Joburg and LandE had requirements I didn't want.  With Rapers my character get jumped durring combat with anything/anyone' date=' so long as her health is bellow a set amount and I toned down their % chance to succeed.

For Joburg, turn up things like:

Leader -> 3.00

Lewd -> 2.00

Women -> Men 5.00  (This actually should read as if the arrow can be translated to say 'will be raped by')

Women -> Creatures 5.00

Dunno about LandE settings, sorry.

With that, and if you use the Pheramone ring or amulet, people should be knocking over castle walls to come jump on you.

[/quote']

Thank you Marishk I will try out these settings :). I will edit this post once I test out.

Archived