Plan Social Events empty/blank

Hello beautiful ll people,

since recently (can't be more than a few weeks) the social event tab is broken for me. I have the most recent versions of my main mods (ww, nisa etc.) but since i have like 2 billion mods, i thought i might ask if someone else is experiencing this lately, before i try and error my whole mod folder

10 hours ago, hanzkanns said:

since recently (can't be more than a few weeks) the social event tab is broken for me. I have the most recent versions of my main mods (ww, nisa etc.) but since i have like 2 billion mods, i thought i might ask if someone else is experiencing this lately, before i try and error my whole mod folder

With that many mods, I would say you should do the 50 / 50 Method.. I know its a pain, but sometimes it is what is required to find out which ones are causing the problem.

On 8/2/2023 at 7:19 PM, hanzkanns said:

If you manage to figure out which one is causing it please do update this thread as I'm in exactly the same boat and am trying to nail down the culprit. If I find which one of my billion mods it is I'll update too. At the moment i'm going through the slow process of elimination and it is indeed very SLOOOOOW!

On 8/2/2023 at 7:19 PM, hanzkanns said:

Not sure if you'll ever check back here or not since you're a one poster account, but for anyone else searching for a solution it was:

randy_skinny dip.package

Seems to be bundled in with LOTS of custom sims so sneask in easily!

On 8/6/2023 at 11:09 PM, spore123 said:

Not sure if you'll ever check back here or not since you're a one poster account, but for anyone else searching for a solution it was:

randy_skinny dip.package

Seems to be bundled in with LOTS of custom sims so sneask in easily!

Yea im not that active here. I had that file in a custom sim, removed it and it works now. Thanks alot!