Crumpled female default mesh issue

My default female nude tops seem to be crumpled. Does anyone know what might be the issue? I have Eve for default tops and choose non defaults through WW. It doesn't seem to be a slider issue as I moved the slider folder out though there may be a rogue one hiding. I've looked through for other tops that might be default and conflicting but I didn't find any.  I think this has been since I downloaded a few cas sims and my downloads folder is not very organized. Any help would be much appreciated, all my NPC sims look terrible :( Thank you :) 

image.png.de979570e4e4cf3e8dae97c9dfaede2a.png

image.png.c676aae24429ceb83f7147c492e0d4a9.png

6 hours ago, BornSlippy said:

My default female nude tops seem to be crumpled. Does anyone know what might be the issue? I have Eve for default tops and choose non defaults through WW. It doesn't seem to be a slider issue as I moved the slider folder out though there may be a rogue one hiding. I've looked through for other tops that might be default and conflicting but I didn't find any.  I think this has been since I downloaded a few cas sims and my downloads folder is not very organized. Any help would be much appreciated, all my NPC sims look terrible :( Thank you :) 

image.png.de979570e4e4cf3e8dae97c9dfaede2a.png

image.png.c676aae24429ceb83f7147c492e0d4a9.png

It looks like conflicting Default Top / Bottom.. Go into CAS, save a sim in that state, then open Sims 4 Tray Importer.  Go through all the CC on it, and remove it. See if that fixes the problem. If it does then you can put them back in one by one or however, until you eliminate it.

Edited by justintyme985