Is there a new setting in Wicked Whims that changes outfit when travelling?

Just a quick question, since the latest WW update my sim is randomly changing his outfit to be naked after travelling, this hasn't happened before the update so i assume its some new setting thats been introduced and activated by default, I set my sim to have naked outfits for sleepwear and swimwear so I assume theres a new setting that randomly changes his outfit to be naked or to sleepwear or swimwear somehow after travelling?, I don't want this, I want to choose when to change the outfit and when the sim should be naked myself so any insight as what setting this could be would be nice.

I did find an option in the WW settings (Nudity Settings > Undressing Settings > "Dress Up When Going Off Home Lot"), I have that checked for when my Wellness Instructor leaves her lot so my sim arrives wearing clothing. I think it might be that your sim is choosing to wear one of your outfit choices that happen to be the nude ones (would make sense to me at least).. So maybe use the WW > Naturism in the wheel selector to undress when you want them to? I haven't tested this, tho I have noticed my Sims choosing to change outfits on where they are, what season, weather, etc.....

Hope that helps!