Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

On 12/10/2023 at 10:17 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Something that is in KW but does not seem to have ever worked is the Kraken. Under Kinky World > Settings > Global Settings, there is an option called something like Kraken Enabled. When that is enabled, when a sim goes swimming the in the ocean, there is a chance that a Kraken will appear under water and will follow the sim around for a while. After some point, an error will occur. I get a pop-up window showing the exception info, possibly because I have Error Trap installed. Clicking on the "Reset" button on the window will sort of clear stuff up.

On 12/12/2023 at 3:36 AM, Jvsmith said:

In my case, when loading the game, a log with a similar error is generated:

<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
  <ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (419)

Sims3.SimIFace.SacsErrorException: This state machine does not have a valid C++ driver, which is usually caused by a call to StopAllAnimation().  It is likely that the host object was reset.  Objects that host state machines should null out and re-acquire state machines on reset. They may also avoid calling the base DoReset on GameObject if they do not need its functionality. (actor = 'x', state = 'Idle')
#0: 0x005cb throw      in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:RequestState (bool,string,string,Sims3.SimIFace.SACS.DriverRequestFlags,int,Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient,string,Sims3.SimIFace.BridgeOrigin) (56F43E60 [0] [46A91F90] [461A9B28] [64] [60] [00000000] [00000000] [00000000] )
#1: 0x0001c call       in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:RequestState (bool,string,string) (56F43E60 [0] [46A91F90] [461A9B28] )
#2: 0x00014 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Kraken:StartIdle () ()
#3: 0x0003c call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Kraken:OnStartup () ()
#4: 0x000b1 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:Init (bool) (523616C0 [1] )
#5: 0x0000a callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:PostLoad () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

These errors seem to indicate that the Kraken object is not fully destroyed after being used, KW will create max. two Krakens so I guess this could be an issue after a while.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:59 AM, Лиз99 said:

My Sim has a horse, a dog and a cat. Any animal cannot (communicate, sniff, bark at, beg for carrots, chase) with any other animal and sim. Horses (as communication) began to bite. Cats can only "attack" by playing. Sims, instead of communicating with each other, began to pay more attention to animals.

I created a household with Sims, Cats, Dogs and Horses and I don't have any issues with interactions between any of them, I haven't tested all possible combinations, but my best guess is the problems you are having is caused by another mod conflicting with KW.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:39 PM, Lochar said:

PS I know someone asked about more female characters for KW but thought was no more being used but I have about 5-6 males being generated for KW that I am not 100% sure of their roles. Possible for HS or another feature. Tiger Goods is one, another named switfinger. Also have 2 peeping males and while I dont have them enabled nor rape, think it generates males for those. I tried to use NRAAS to limit what they can do but rather if stuck with NPCs that they be females.

BTW Those busty women you added for the mail and such, did u use a certain mesh because even bringing breast sliders down they still bigger than the biggest I can get regular sims.

Sorry for all the questions and annoyances but striking while iron is hot. :)

These are the NPCs included with KW, they can be assigned to the Highschool, used when shooting X-rated movie scenes (Actor career) etc., they are defined in ONIKI_NPCs.package,

Tom Peeping
Tatsuya Kuribayashi
Lord John Sewer
Dominique Strass Kauhn
Tiger Goods
Carli Bruna
Jean Paul Galtier
Oniki Kay
Constance Prudence
William Mac Dougal
Harold Peeping
Peter Swiftfingers
Ingrid Van Houten
Deborah De Robertas
Bretzel Washington
Ricky Siffredo
David Dubrovnik
Anna Moonshine

The KW service NPCs are created using the base game API, the only option KW sets is gender, they are usually picked from a pool of Sims found in the current world file.

4 hours ago, Denton47 said:

These are the NPCs included with KW, they can be assigned to the Highschool, used when shooting X-rated movie scenes (Actor career) etc., they are defined in ONIKI_NPCs.package,

Tom Peeping
Tatsuya Kuribayashi
Lord John Sewer
Dominique Strass Kauhn
Tiger Goods
Carli Bruna
Jean Paul Galtier
Oniki Kay
Constance Prudence
William Mac Dougal
Harold Peeping
Peter Swiftfingers
Ingrid Van Houten
Deborah De Robertas
Bretzel Washington
Ricky Siffredo
David Dubrovnik
Anna Moonshine

The KW service NPCs are created using the base game API, the only option KW sets is gender, they are usually picked from a pool of Sims found in the current world file.

If I take the males into Cas and covert to women, KW wont generate them again would it? Thanks for reply btw.

Also when have time had mermaid show up in game, still had top but was elderly and not sure if nraas overrode topless setting or something else

I saw you mention in another post about nraas may only conflict with go here. Does that mean we can use the reset stuck again and clean outfits? I remember those were told to be disabled due to conflict.

Lastly you need LL to sticky this mod because KW still is and this is a way more polished version if folks don't know about it.

9 hours ago, Denton47 said:

Investigate the kinky Kraken.

Hey hey Denton thank you for investigating the favourite part of KW!! I was wondering if it was possible for you to make the Kraken thing have more than just 2 animations. Example there are only 2 stages which is handjob and vaginal. Do you think it is possible for the kraken to utilize more animations for the stages? Like a animation randomizer when the kraken attacks someone like it can either use animation A or B in the handjob stage. 

Sorry if my explanation is bad ? I am still trying to learn on how to like illustrate my thoughts

Edited by moltenrock2304

So not sure what's going on but my java hut is not getting any workers. Tried without kw only and the bar will get a worker. Tried with Passion and same Nraas setting and has worker. Not sure why the coffee bar doesnt register and when goto nraas unfilled roles it's not even listing as place missing worker. Thought I could fill it that way.

So between flipping between different games I noticed in Nraas global roles paparazzi is the only thing showing in Register for KW, but other game I have more options. I will have to double check but thought I saw paparazzi option in KW, whether this is over riding some barista type role, not sure. 

Update:

Playing around with Nraas Object Debugger I was able to force register to assign someone but they havent show up but if that work around fixes my issue I am good. 

Update:

So for some reason asking Register to assign a person from a hidden role pool never had them show up so grabbed an unemployed sim that I think game generated and they are parked at bar. So work around was successful in a way.

Edited by Lochar

First of all, thank you SO MUCH for your work on OKW.

Second, i would like to point out an issue with autonomy that has bothered me a long time:

I generally play with KW autonomy disabled because at some point for me sims will just not do/try anything but KW interactions anymore and while this is amusing sometimes...it's not how i want to play the game. Tuning each and every interaction manually is a pain. There are just too many of them and frankly, a HUGE portion are cryptic and what disabling them individually will do is anybody's guess.....something like "solo_woohoo_proxy_start" or something....there are a LOT of those..

Anyway: So i play with KW autonomy off.

Sadly, this disables several features i actually would like to remain active and offer NO manual alternative:

1) Domination: Ordering a Sim to take off their clothes. The interaction is played, but since the actual taking off part is an "autonomous response" the target Sim will agree and just not take off their clothes. I consider this one a Bug.

2) Woohooing with a Sim fallen asleep on the couch with Knees spread seems to only be able to happen autonomously. There simply does not seem to exist an Interaction in the menu for it, even though it obviously should be, like trying to woohoo with a Sim cleaning something, which IS available in the menu. I consider this one a bug as well.

3) Groping a willing Sim will NEVER start woohoo with autonomy off. The woohoo should start (and would, if autonomy was on) - but does not. Related to (1), i think.

4) Bonded Sims starting to woohoo wile sleeping in the same bed and being aroused. This intraction cannot be triggered manually, so with autonomy off it simply won't happen. There are several variants of these autonomous sleeping interactions.

5) Brothels/Whoring don't work at all with autonomy off. Since Brothels are quite a buggy and unfinished feature in general, i guess that is to be expected.

6) Taking pictures during woohoo for the modeling career seems to just not take place with autonomy off. I think it should. There is an option for picture frequency while woohooing. So i do not see why this feature should be disabled entirely with autonomy off.

I think 1,2 and 3 are bugs (low priority, obviously) and i just wanted to add them to the pile.

What i would love to see in the long run,though, would be for actions like whoring - where i actively+manually start the situation/plan the task for Brothel - work even with KW autonomy off. I told that Sim to go to that place and Solicit people, i think that counts as a manual task, does it not?

---

Another wish i always had which has nothing to do with autonomy would be a new magic spell to turn females into shemales and shemales into females. I know you can do that in the Debug menu and there is a potion which does "something" like that, but the Debug menu is very immersion breaking and the Potion cannot be used as an on/off switch. It either lasts for a set duration or forever. I would much prefer a toggle and the ease of use of a spell compared to a cumbersome potion - maybe it would be more fitting as a fairy curse than a witch spell.

Would it be possible to allow female Werewolf Sims to be shemale in only one of their two forms?

On a similar note, a potion/spell to put a female into ovulation would also be great!

---

Again: Thanks for your work on this Mod and merry Christmas.

Edited by LLSim357

Is there a way to disable Q and E shortcuts? I can't get my camera to get lower or higher because they don't work in TAB mode even when my sims aren't woohooing.

Other than that the mod works amazing with almost non-existant lag.
Thank you so much for your hard work!

Game ver. 1.69 EA app with LD Launcher and Smooth Patch.

40 minutes ago, tylersims said:

Is there a way to disable Q and E shortcuts? I can't get my camera to get lower or higher because they don't work in TAB mode even when my sims aren't woohooing.

Other than that the mod works amazing with almost non-existant lag.
Thank you so much for your hard work!

Game ver. 1.69 EA app with LD Launcher and Smooth Patch.

3 hours ago, Afterhours20 said:

Good morning ?️and happy holidays so i have a qestion about your updated kinky world v420 so do i have to download OWK Kinky world 409 and replace  ONIKI_KinkyMod.package with the one inside ONIKI_KinkyMod420.zip, to get to work or no 

Thats what I did and works for me, what I wasnt sure of if need game to run first before applying since I had 409 installed already before I found this addition.

Question,

I have some flawed animations and while I can blacklist with KW which I love, is there a way to use the move commands to update the animation that isn't a complicated matter? :) 

I found a few that for some reason the positioning was off and this was for am/af , I was playing with move and got centered but when it played again was off. Just wasnt if the move option was just for animators or what.

14 minutes ago, Lochar said:

Question,

I have some flawed animations and while I can blacklist with KW which I love, is there a way to use the move commands to update the animation that isn't a complicated matter? :) 

I found a few that for some reason the positioning was off and this was for am/af , I was playing with move and got centered but when it played again was off. Just wasnt if the move option was just for animators or what.

No, move commands only work in the current animation session. Already in the next scene they lose their effect. The offset value cannot be saved from the game to the animation definition file. And coming up with some kind of system for saving in saves or in a cache is too difficult and pointless.

I have a weird thing happening with my sims in University, and I'm not sure if it is because of Kinky Mod or something else. Normally, on the first day when a sim travels to University, there is a "meet and greet" at the Student Union at noon, on the first day of that trip to University, or possibly just every Sunday at noon.

Anyway, the meet and greet is happening every single day, and it pulls my sim out of class. Is it possible that something in Kinky Mod is causing this? I am 90% sure I don't have any other mods that are supposed to do this.

4 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

No, move commands only work in the current animation session. Already in the next scene they lose their effect. The offset value cannot be saved from the game to the animation definition file. And coming up with some kind of system for saving in saves or in a cache is too difficult and pointless.

Ok ty, that at least lets me know to just blacklist that animation. 

45 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

A notification pops up frequently that seems to be formatted incorrectly, notice the \v strings in a couple of places:

image.png.0c1b83bf9726eae8fd9b4b9d2084d69c.png

In this topic, we have already discussed localization and text editing for different languages. We decided that Denton should not be burdened with this work; he already had an incredible amount of it. In KW, in addition to some incorrect texts and non-localized messages, there are also a huge number of hard-coded messages. If and when Denton completes his work, I will try to take over programming the ability to localize these hardcoded messages. But until then, it would be nice to have someone finish localizing messages that can be localized, but their translation is not included in the localization texts. For this need native speakers. Clydie has already done this for the German language. Ankh_ for Spanish. I'm doing this for the Russian language. Perhaps you will take on editing and adding to the English translation? If you agree, I will write instructions on how to do this job.

6 minutes ago, Jvsmith said:

In this topic, we have already discussed localization and text editing for different languages. We decided that Denton should not be burdened with this work; he already had an incredible amount of it. In KW, in addition to some incorrect texts and non-localized messages, there are also a huge number of hard-coded messages. If and when Denton completes his work, I will try to take over programming the ability to localize these hardcoded messages. But until then, it would be nice to have someone finish localizing messages that can be localized, but their translation is not included in the localization texts. For this need native speakers. Clydie has already done this for the German language. Ankh_ for Spanish. I'm doing this for the Russian language. Perhaps you will take on editing and adding to the English translation? If you agree, I will write instructions on how to do this job.

Sure, I'd be willing to take a look at it.

Just now, FreakyRufus said:

Sure, I'd be willing to take a look at it.

This is just great! Firstly you need the s3se tool. This is a simple and intuitive tool for editing STBL resources.

You launch it and see this window. Menu "File - Open" select ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

You can search for a piece of text in the "Find:" field and edit it in the field below.

After clicking the "Commit" button, your changes are saved and you can move on to other text.

The "File - Save Package" menu will save your changes to ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

To be continued...

s3se.png

Let's continue:

When KW tries to output a non-localized message, it outputs the raw text and remembers the hash of that message. When exiting the game, the KW_LocalizationExport_XXXXXXXX.xml file is generatedYou will find it in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Its contents in notepad will look something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Dump Version="6" Type="Dump">
  <DumpData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (420)

Non Localized strings:
<Text Key="8DCE2E515AE495D1">OptionSettings.SimDataUpdateTicks</Text>
<Text Key="82F9F726C046D4D1">ui/tunings:applysettings</Text>
<Text Key="4ECD7FD6F0A43E68">OptionSettings.MenuNPCs.Label</Text>
<Text Key="8FBE68BA9C2A9643">SelectSims.Gender.Male</Text>
<Text Key="C345E09B1F5BF313">MashupOutfit:InteractionName</Text>
<Text Key="1B9BF7AEE029A5BE">SetOutfit:RandomInteractionName</Text>
<Text Key="8EC5DE792661ADA">OptionSettings.OutfitManagerRealtime</Text>
<Text Key="14AB983817FB2605">SetOutfit:InteractionName</Text>
<Text Key="96736D070EBFBC08">OptionSettings.ClothesUpdate</Text>
<Text Key="2855834FC3C7A73D">Interaction.TransformToShemale:FemaleOnly</Text>
<Text Key="F48BB5B697A04A0A">DeleteOutfit:InteractionName</Text>
<Text Key="7485249D6D488C1A">OptionSettings.WeightUpdate</Text>
<Text Key="9B8C9AEF598C12AB">OptionSettings.Services.Populate.Label</Text>
<Text Key="EC18B1C74FF98398">SaveOutfit:InteractionName</Text>
<Text Key="BD76F32FD21CECE5">ui/actiondata:applysettings</Text>
<Text Key="EA8259F698B2648E">OptionSettings.KrakenEnabled</Text>
<Text Key="8B1E7AA605A9ECB8">OptionSettings.NakedTopMermaid</Text>
</DumpData>
</Dump>

Copy the hash of the text of the string you need from it, for example - 8DCE2E515AE495D1
In s3se, click "Add string..." and instead of 16 zeros after 0x, paste the copied hash. Click OK. You have added a line for localization, now you can edit it in the same way as in the post above.
Before editing ONIKI_KinkyMod.package, it is advisable to make a backup of it.
If and when you want to share the results of your work, I will tell you how best to do it.
I think no further explanation is needed. As you can see, everything is simple.

s3seadd.png

Edited by Jvsmith