Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ghoul27 said:

What am I supposed to do with them?

I think nothing. It is not needed for the game. Although, you can open them with notepad and see what this or that event depends on.

This

13 hours ago, Denton47 said:

the source code if someone else wants to continue development.

Edited by IvaInn
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Denton47 said:

Build 426:
+[Modified]: Logging system to reduce number of generated logs.
+[Added]: More information to running WooHoo tooltip.
+[Added]: Setting to enable/disable LTR gain from WooHoo.
+[Added]: Setting to enable/disable Alcohol for teens.
+[Added]: Improved/missing english text descriptions by Mary Jane.
+[Added]: Kinky Trait improvements by Mary Jane.

I have added a large amount of improved game texts and missing game texts by Mary Jane, hope you all like them, Mary Jane has also updated the Kinky Traits.

I have changed the logging system, there are now three type of log files, KWStartup is generated when KW starts and contains a "health report" of your current save game, if any errors have been recorded, a log file named KWErrorLog will be generated containing the errors, if you encounter any missing localized texts a log file named KW_Localization can also be generated (currently disabled).

This is going to be the last from me for a little while as I have some other projects I need to attend to, as usual I have uploaded the source code if someone else wants to continue development.

Edited by Laslolaslo
NM, found it
18 hours ago, IvaInn said:

I think nothing. It is not needed for the game. Although, you can open them with notepad and see what this or that event depends on.

This

Thank you!!! I'm dealing with a bug and thought it could be rrelated to this missing file!

Btw, do you know anything abou this problem? The bug is everytime I leave the save game where I'm using KW and come back, I need to manualy type all of the animations again

Posted (edited)

Boys and girls, since Denton paused work on the mod, I had the opportunity to add my own ideas and some adjustments to the mod.
In particular, I slightly changed the system for applying creampied effects to body parts and added the display of a condom on the penis of Sims during sex if the use of condoms is enabled.
I won’t attach screenshots, I hope you can see the changes for yourself.
The mod version has not changed. The archive include my corrections to the Oniki's NPC outfits and women's undies.
I'm kindly ask you to test the fixes, just replace the mod files with files from the archive, no settings are required.

A little later I will post the source code of my corrections here.

I also advise you to pay attention to my other mod:

Edited by Jvsmith
Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 4:38 PM, Yotix said:

When I try to download I get "This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location."

And now?

Edited by Jvsmith
10 hours ago, jung0321 said:

Suggestion) Couldn't Traits like Woohooer or Woohooless be used as Kinky Traits like Big Dick Lover or Big Bood Lover?

Not sure if that is still the case, but: My sims sometimes got the woohooer trait for agreeing to woohoo a lot.

Someone said you get the effect (sims more likely to agree) for reaching woohoo skill level 10, not sure if that replaced the "learnable skill" mechanic. 

On 5/16/2024 at 8:34 AM, Jvsmith said:

I mainly noticed how much the texts improved, TY! (Example: Groping situation)

Woohooing sims didn't wear a condom as far as I could see, maybe I'm missing a package file or it's a similar color as the sim. (condom usage auto)

Posted (edited)

amazing job bro! u fixed alot of problems with the mod specially the text!

But i have encountered a strange behavior!

After updating to your version my wife seems to turn into a slut! as soon as she get horny she want to fuck/seduce everyone around her even strangers! but in older versions they would resist this kind of behavior alot unless they were hyper horny and someone suggested them OR if they had unfaithful trait! 
Is it a bug? or is it how it meant to work? does it have anything to do with "Love sex/woohooer" trait? (she had this trait from before and didnt act like this), either way how can i fix this problem? any right or alternative way to make sims work like past?
(just in case, the past was: sims wont cheat unless they were super horny OR unfaithful)

EDIT: ok tested without the "Love sex/woohooer" trait and she is still acting the same way, feels like sims no longer have concept/code of cheating! they flirt in front of each other with strangers and tease everyone without even requirement of being friend or something....

Funny thing is its not like this before they get aroused/horny! they simply act normal and even yell at anyone who flirt with them but as soon aroused mood kicks in they turn into slut! xD

Anyone else having such problem or is it just me??

Thanks in advance

Edited by ahrimangame
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Log Version="1" Type="Log">
<LogData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (426) OnSimDestroyed: Skip Broke - Id: 89 SimData.OnSimDestroyed: Skip Broke - Id: 89 </LogData>
</Log>

After 426, errors like this where the sim disappears often appear. Should I play a new game?
Posted (edited)

There are still some issues with the sleep join vaginal bed animation.
The problem seems to be with 2 futa, where one of them is a teen, the animation is then heavily displaced (handjob works when it's getting autonomous triggered but I cant trigger it manually as the teen)

The "order to" has some broken commands:
-order to undress top
-order to undress bottom
most of the time gets instantly canceled. i.e. the sim being ordered agrees to undressing, but the task gets canceled in the same second.
(note, this is not the show boobs / show genitals, which is briefly undressing, those are working fine)

-"order to" "woohoo with ..." (or "have sex with ..." )

Gives the sim who IS ordering a "follow sim" task, which never completes and can not properly cancel on its own it seems.
The task gets stuck forever (or at least very long) and the sim has to be reset to be freed again.

Edited by toragor
20 hours ago, toragor said:

The "order to" has some broken commands:
-order to undress top
-order to undress bottom
most of the time gets instantly canceled. i.e. the sim being ordered agrees to undressing, but the task gets canceled in the same second.
(note, this is not the show boobs / show genitals, which is briefly undressing, those are working fine)

Right now I'm catching some bugs in the code. I have already corrected this error. Wait a couple of days, I'll post a new version here.

6 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Right now I'm catching some bugs in the code. I have already corrected this error. Wait a couple of days, I'll post a new version here.

First of all, thanks for all your improvements to this mod and others. Secondly, can I ask a question? I don’t quite understand, you wrote that “The mod version has not changed,” what do you mean? In the last couple of versions from Denton, for example, the trait “flirt with daughter” (approximately, my game is not in English) became a reward, but when I downloaded your version, it again became selectable...

On 5/16/2024 at 9:34 AM, Jvsmith said:

The archive include my corrections to the Oniki's NPC outfits and women's undies.
I'm kindly ask you to test the fixes, just replace the mod files with files from the archive, no settings are required.

The nurse has a dark spot on the lower front of her suit, I don’t remember how it was in the previous version, I haven’t played with kinky school for a long time

Spoiler

.thumb.jpg.04ecbfdb826e321dbd36c3faf588d10a.jpg

Posted (edited)

Version with an expanded number of overlays of sperm effects on the body and display of a condom.

Includes additional layers of sperm: sperm on hands, sperm on chest, sperm on penis.
Improved algorithm for applying Creampied buffs.

The mechanism for using the Submissive trait has been improved.

Fixed a bug in obeying the order to remove the top and bottom.

I hope that after some time Denton will return to development, so I don’t make a separate thread, but post it here and try to interfere with the code as little as possible. The mod version number remains 426.

Oniki_KinkyModSource.zip is not necessary to download, these are source codes for developers and those interested.

Oniki_KinkyMod.zipOniki_KinkyModSource.zip

Edited by Jvsmith
13 hours ago, IvaInn said:

The nurse has a dark spot on the lower front of her suit, I don’t remember how it was in the previous version, I haven’t played with kinky school for a long time

Fixed. Try new file.

16 hours ago, IvaInn said:

First of all, thanks for all your improvements to this mod and others. Secondly, can I ask a question? I don’t quite understand, you wrote that “The mod version has not changed,” what do you mean? In the last couple of versions from Denton, for example, the trait “flirt with daughter” (approximately, my game is not in English) became a reward, but when I downloaded your version, it again became selectable...

The DaughterLover trait is useless and doesn't affect anything. Oniki didn't fully implement it. Denton, as I see, didn’t do it either. Now I have hidden it, just like it was in the 409 version.

17 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Version with an expanded number of overlays of sperm effects on the body and display of a condom.

Includes additional layers of sperm: sperm on hands, sperm on chest, sperm on penis.

I hope that after some time Denton will return to development, so I don’t make a separate thread, but post it here and try to interfere with the code as little as possible. The mod version number remains 426.

Oniki_KinkyModSource.zip is not necessary to download, these are source codes for developers and those interested.

Oniki_KinkyModSource.zip 11.96 MB · 1 download Oniki_KinkyMod.zip 13.01 MB · 1 download

Just make another download thread, I don't mind, I will edit the main page and redirect to the new thread.

18 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Oniki_KinkyModSource.zip 11.96 MB · 1 download Oniki_KinkyMod.zip 13.01 MB · 1 download

Great work thanks a lot!
Do we have to replace ONIKI_Strapon.package with ONIKI_Strapon_Whip.package or does it act as an addon?
Do we have to remove the old ONIKI_Strapon.package?

18 minutes ago, toragor said:

Great work thanks a lot!
Do we have to replace ONIKI_Strapon.package with ONIKI_Strapon_Whip.package or does it act as an addon?
Do we have to remove the old ONIKI_Strapon.package?

It’s up to you. If you need whip.