Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

On 9/28/2023 at 3:45 PM, dzendzik said:

Hi! 

I noticed this glitch: if you put the "Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders" files in the Overrides folder (Priority 1000), the game crashes when loading or when creating a new game. If it’s a test folder (Priority 499), then it’s ok   Mod 416 in Packages folder (Priority 500).

With 409 everything is fine in any case.

If you disable Morphing nipples KW just wont use the "nipple slider", that is the only thing that happens, KW doesn't contain any slider resources so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

Build 417:

I have made some more changes to the Autonomy system that will put Sims on ice if they start to consume a lot of resources, this doesn't eliminate lag but the result is a more smooth gameplay, the effect is most noticeable when you have a large number of Sims on the current lot.

I have made some improvements to instant WooHoo goto, if there are no available routing slots KW will now use the FindGoodLocationNearby() api, however the games definition of "near by" seems a bit far away sometimes so this still needs some more tweaking.

I have added the following keyboard shortcuts, Q=Next Stage, E=Change Position, F5=Save Game. If you want to change the key mapping you need to edit the TRIG 0xF0FF5598 resources now found in ONIKI_KinkyMod.package, there is also an option to disable keyboard shortcuts in the main tuning resource.

I have also exposed a bunch of tunables that were already present in the code and added a few new ones.

Changelog:

+[Fixed]: Disable KW Teleport Me Here.
+[Fixed]: PostLoadFixup resetting Opportunities.
+[Modified]: WooHoo instant goto to avoid Sims stacking on top of each other.
+[Added]: Autonomy resource monitoring to reduce lag when you have a large number of Sims on a Lot.
+[Added]: Option to set kinky interaction cooldown.
+[Added]: Keyboard shortcuts: Q=Next Stage, E=Change Position, F5=Save Game.
+[Added]: Debug interactions to AdminstrationCenter.
+[Added]: Global and Lot interactions to set Sims arousal state to Normal.
+[Added]: More tunables.

To-Do List:
+ Add object based weight system to choose WooHoo stages, can be configured in-game.
+ Investigate mail delivery.
+ Investigate the problem where Sims are left standing in the middle of a group WooHoo.
+ Improve instant WooHoo so that Sims teleport closer together.
+ Add visual effects to the animation XML files.
+ Add more tuning.

16 hours ago, mrph said:

Hi.
I'm confused.
Do I need to install ONIKI_KinkyModTuning.package? 
Or just ONIKI_KinkyMod.package?

Only ONIKI_KinkyMod.package.

If you want to change the default tuning you can install ONIKI_KinkyModTuning.package and modify the content.

Hello Denton47,

Thanks for upgrading this great mod.
I love that I can use again the computer to play, but unfortunately in case I got a issue with using the toilette.

After installing it, my Sims cannot use it.

I did everything I know to eliminate the issue. I reset all the city with MC, and clean all the cache with RegulSaveCleaner, but the problem persisted.

Let me be clear, I'm not say the upgrade is faulty or that it cause the issue by itself, but probably IN MY CASE the interaction with ALL the other mod I have, many for toddler using toilette, auto learn to use it, etc might be the cause.

So in my case, I'll wait for a new upgrade.

If by any change this happens to other people and you need some data, make know.

Thanks again for work and effort doing this.

21 hours ago, simmodcollector said:

Hi there, 

Would it be possible to include toggle on/off for hot-key buttons?

I already have mods that uses the two buttons (Q and E) and it won't work anymore.

Open ONIKI_KinkyMod.package using s3pe, find the _XML resource Oniki.KinkyMod. Right-click Notepad and change the line <kKeyboardShortcuts value="True"> to <kKeyboardShortcuts value="False">. Save the file and close Notepad. Save the package.

okw.png

3 hours ago, CMaxi said:

I love that I can use again the computer to play, but unfortunately in case I got a issue with using the toilette.

I did everything I know to eliminate the issue. I reset all the city with MC, and clean all the cache with RegulSaveCleaner, but the problem persisted.

If you want to resque your save, you can try to uninstall the KinkyWorld using the menu of the mod itself, then save. Load, reset all objects, save, clean with RegulSaveCleaner. Load and turn on Kinky World back. Unfortunately, this way you will lose progress in kinky skills, but you will get rid of a bunch of errors and lags. And sometimes starting a kinky life from scratch is quite interesting. :)

19 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

If you want to resque your save, you can try to uninstall the KinkyWorld using the menu of the mod itself, then save. Load, reset all objects, save, clean with RegulSaveCleaner. Load and turn on Kinky World back. Unfortunately, this way you will lose progress in kinky skills, but you will get rid of a bunch of errors and lags. And sometimes starting a kinky life from scratch is quite interesting. :)

Hi Jvsmith, thanks for the tips, lucky for me I didn't lost my game.
Maybe I didn't express myself clear enough, I really speak Spanish.
After installing the mod, my Sims were unable to use the toilette, the action shows for a few moments and it disappear. It doesn't appear with the "X" as cancel or an error pop up is display, it just disappear. I tried the little thing I know to make it work, I reset everything and clean the cache and stuff the issue wasn't solved.

So, I removed this version and went back to the original one.  This allowed me to continua BAU, but unfortunately I can't use the computer to play with the original OKW.

I don't know if anybody else got this issue?

Edited by CMaxi
On 10/2/2023 at 6:04 AM, CMaxi said:

Let me be clear, I'm not say the upgrade is faulty or that it cause the issue by itself, but probably IN MY CASE the interaction with ALL the other mod I have, many for toddler using toilette, auto learn to use it, etc might be the cause.

Remove all mods, start a new game. If everything is fine, save and exit. Return mods one by one to the game and check their functionality. There must be a problem somewhere. Then present the hostile mod here and ask how to solve the problem. 

On 10/2/2023 at 5:04 AM, CMaxi said:

Hello Denton47,

Thanks for upgrading this great mod.

So in my case, I'll wait for a new upgrade.

If by any change this happens to other people and you need some data, make know.

Thanks again for work and effort doing this.

This may be an issue with the outfit manager, try the solution I posted in the thread below and see if that helps,

8 hours ago, Denton47 said:

This may be an issue with the outfit manager, try the solution I posted in the thread below and see if that helps,

Hi, thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately it's not my case. The outfit is not locked, the sims can shower, but not using the toilette.
It seems that I would have to take the hard way, as dzendzik suggested. I'll remove mod and see if I can find which is the incompatible.

Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 9:09 PM, seriousssam said:

The postman came for two days, then disappeared and the mail does not appear in the mailbox. The mailbox is always empty. Nobody brings written books.

I have been doing some research and I haven't been able to find anything in KW that should prevent mail delivery.

Mail works like this, the mailbox has a property called mInvisibleObjectList where mail is added continuously, the mail carrier situation should trigger if this list has items and the mail carrier will use TransferToVisibleMail() which will move mail to the mailbox inventory so you can use the Get Mail interaction.

You can use DEBUGAddMail to force mail and DEBUGTransferToVisible to simulate the mail carrier situation, KW also has a GrabMail DEBUG interaction that will bypass most checks and empty the mailbox into your inventory.

On 10/12/2023 at 2:40 PM, Kjar said:

My game crashes when someone is watching a Striptease. I got this problem in Bridgeport. Can you help me or can you verify if something is wrong please ?

Thank you

I need more information to investigate this, is this a BrothelSituation ?, is it a stripclub with a DancePole ?, is it KinkyDance or KinkyDanceOnCounterOrTable ?, what exactly happens before the game crashes ?

9 hours ago, Denton47 said:

what exactly happens before the game crashes ?

I'm getting the same problem, its the basic strip tease your character uses when interacting with a radio. As soon as another sim "watch exhibition" interaction it ctd's.

14 hours ago, cagmz said:

I'm getting the same problem, its the basic strip tease your character uses when interacting with a radio. As soon as another sim "watch exhibition" interaction it ctd's.

I did actually have some problems tuning WatchExhibition because it wouldn't accept custom Traits, if you have ONIKI_KinkyModTuning.package installed try and remove it and see if that solves the problem.

On 10/14/2023 at 1:19 AM, Denton47 said:

I need more information to investigate this, is this a BrothelSituation ?, is it a stripclub with a DancePole ?, is it KinkyDance or KinkyDanceOnCounterOrTable ?, what exactly happens before the game crashes ?

I don't know about the other person, but I have seen this myself. I have a sim that had created a brothel on a lot. But, on other public lots, she put down a portable stereo and started doing a kinky dance. After a few moments, the game crashes. This was happening while my sim was on vacation in El Simhara. I had used NRaas Traveler to pause the vacation, but had not done anything to mark her as a resident. It happened multiple times, on different lots. I do not recall if I tried taking out your version and returning to build 409 or not. I have build 414 build 416 (I haven't checked if any upgrades are available, and have been away from LL for a few weeks).

Edit: I just had it happen again. This time in Bridgetown, on a public lot (one of the nightclubs). My sim was doing a striptease and everything was just fine until another sim started watching, then the game crashed. This time on build 417.

Edited by FreakyRufus
On 10/14/2023 at 8:19 AM, Denton47 said:

A girl is starting a KinkyDance on a stereo in classic public place like a gymnasium or a park. When someone else start to watch the exhibition, the game crashes. No stripclub, no BrothelSituation. I don't see anything before the game crashes (no error message or something like this).

I had it on both Bridgeport and Twinbrook. I didn't test any other cases, but if you need any further information I'll do my best.

Edited by Kjar
On 10/14/2023 at 5:29 PM, cagmz said:

On 10/15/2023 at 8:23 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I don't know about the other person, but I have seen this myself. I have a sim that had created a brothel on a lot. But, on other public lots, she put down a portable stereo and started doing a kinky dance. After a few moments, the game crashes. This was happening while my sim was on vacation in El Simhara. I had used NRaas Traveler to pause the vacation, but had not done anything to mark her as a resident. It happened multiple times, on different lots. I do not recall if I tried taking out your version and returning to build 409 or not. I have build 414 build 416 (I haven't checked if any upgrades are available, and have been away from LL for a few weeks).

Edit: I just had it happen again. This time in Bridgetown, on a public lot (one of the nightclubs). My sim was doing a striptease and everything was just fine until another sim started watching, then the game crashed. This time on build 417.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:25 AM, Jvsmith said:

I'm get a consistent crash with interaction WatchExibition.

xcpt JSMITH10 23-10-17 13.20.20.txt 23.29 kB · 1 download

On 10/18/2023 at 5:31 PM, Kjar said:

A girl is starting a KinkyDance on a stereo in classic public place like a gymnasium or a park. When someone else start to watch the exhibition, the game crashes. No stripclub, no BrothelSituation. I don't see anything before the game crashes (no error message or something like this).

I had it on both Bridgeport and Twinbrook. I didn't test any other cases, but if you need any further information I'll do my best.

On 10/19/2023 at 11:58 AM, swdeswde said:

I'm also getting a ctd. No tuning installed, in a BrothelSituation and it seems to be striptease that triggers it.

This one is really weird because it is not supposed to be working and I have no idea how Oniki Kay got it to work, the problem may have something to do with the code being decompiled, anyway I have changed the kinky dance interactions to use event accessors to interface with WatchExhibition and now it is working (in next build).

On 10/17/2023 at 5:26 PM, Alba Groon said:

SimBot(The Sims 3: Ambitions) has remained broken , can you Denton47 do something about it ? At least I would like to have this robot safely in my family ... at least without an intimate connection with him ...

There shouldn't be any KW interactions/skills/traits available for a SimBot, only for EP11 Bots with the kinky chip installed, what kind of KW stuff are you seeing ?