Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

On 11/12/2023 at 10:16 AM, Melty1896 said:

Ok, thanks - I did try an handjob/oraljob immediately after that - but they still kept rejecting. Might have been because they weren't romantic and married to other sims, or they weren't actually in a "Safe" location (I was in their home). I just don't understand how the woohoo difficulty works (according to the "show woohoo infos" menu)

You are right this part of the mod is a bit "messy" with a lot of rules and tests added over time which often seem to contradict each other, basically you have a calculated WooHoo/Exhibition difficulty which is compared against a calculated WooHoo/Exhibition score, you should be able to see those values using the Debug interactions, if you disable WooHoo Score calculation in the Loverslab setting menu this part will always succeed.

On 11/13/2023 at 2:39 PM, Alba Groon said:

SimBot still causes the same problem when switching between sim characters in the family .

As soon as I read these changes , I ran to try it out , but there is still this problem .

and because of this, MANY REPORTS ARE GENERATED ABOUT THE ERROR \ CRASH OF THE GAME

I am not sure I understand what is happening in your game, two household members start to WooHoo, you then select the SimBot and get the errors ?

On 11/14/2023 at 12:03 AM, sapique said:

Follow sim interaction cannot be cancelled. When i try to cancel, it freezes the game.

I am not able to reproduce this and need some more details, what interaction triggers the FollowSim ?, when do you cancel FollowSim ?

11 minutes ago, Jvsmith said:

@Denton47 Please, if you have the time and desire, I kindly ask you to check the logic of the WooHooTools class. Something is wrong with CreampiedEffects and BuffCreampied. In particular, in the PostWooHoo_Anal and PostWooHoo_Vaginal methods. CreampieEffects are always received by the initiator of sex, not the recipient of sex. Only the PostWooHoo_Oraljob method works correctly.

I will take a closer look, I have started to work on the visual effects and I will most likely need to make some changes to get those two parts to work together.

10 hours ago, Denton47 said:

You are right this part of the mod is a bit "messy" with a lot of rules and tests added over time which often seem to contradict each other, basically you have a calculated WooHoo/Exhibition difficulty which is compared against a calculated WooHoo/Exhibition score, you should be able to see those values using the Debug interactions, if you disable WooHoo Score calculation in the Loverslab setting menu this part will always succeed.

I am not sure I understand what is happening in your game, two household members start to WooHoo, you then select the SimBot and get the errors ?

I am not able to reproduce this and need some more details, what interaction triggers the FollowSim ?, when do you cancel FollowSim ?

I 'm not the only one with this problem . Here is the post on the www.nraas.net about the ill - fated robot .  When I turn my sim into a SimBot or buy it for rewards , then after a couple of minutes my game goes crazy .

I didn 't know about this global , terrible Oniki error until I decided to create simbot on the workbench myself .. since I found all the ingredients to create it .

Edited by Alba Groon
11 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I forgot to mention - but I did disable WooHoo Score Calculation and they still don't accept. Sometimes it works if I bring them to my home lot - but there's no 100% automatic acceptance. 

I'm also not sure how to interpret the score calculation in the Debug mode. Any light you can shed on how to read it? I do see a Woohoo Difficulty, does the Woohoo score need to be above or below that?

Edited by Melty1896
17 hours ago, Denton47 said:

This happens in vacation world France. I tried "ask to woohoo with..." interaction on random sims with random targets. They walked to their targets and my sims followed them successfully. Once, receiving sim rejected and follow sim interaction stuck on upper left, i cancelled but it remained there till time out with red cross over it. However when i try same actions with one specific sim, game always freezes. It's actually not a freeze, plumbobs spin, ambient animations like tree movements, small animal and bug animations continue but everything else stops and game becomes unresponsive. This freezer specific sim is genie-witch hybrid male, other one is non-occult female. BTW if i dont cancel followin sim, everything is fine :)

On 11/2/2023 at 10:01 AM, swdeswde said:

Ok, narrowed my crashes down and they are not related to your changes. First was a sim having sex while the go to hospital event was triggered which of course is ignored as the sim was locked and caused a ctd. 

I have not been able to reproduce this, I created a Sim couple, started the WooHoo at 7am, got the queued Go To Work interaction and when the WooHoo was finished the Sim with the job went to work.

It is possible you have some bad CC installed like I posted about earlier, there are a lot of Sims changing outfits around 8am when they go to work which can cause the OutfitManager to crash the game.

On 11/15/2023 at 7:11 PM, Alba Groon said:

I 'm not the only one with this problem . Here is the post on the www.nraas.net about the ill - fated robot .  When I turn my sim into a SimBot or buy it for rewards , then after a couple of minutes my game goes crazy .

I didn 't know about this global , terrible Oniki error until I decided to create simbot on the workbench myself .. since I found all the ingredients to create it .

I have created a SimBot at the Invention Workbench and I have added a SimBot to the household using the lifetime reward and played for several Sim days and I haven't encountered any problems except for UseToilet which is fixed in the next build.

According to the guys at NRaas there are conflicts between KW and several NRaas mods but I haven't encountered any issues with the few NRaas mods I have installed.

Without being able to reproduce what you describe there is not much I can do.

On 11/15/2023 at 8:09 PM, Melty1896 said:

I forgot to mention - but I did disable WooHoo Score Calculation and they still don't accept. Sometimes it works if I bring them to my home lot - but there's no 100% automatic acceptance. 

I'm also not sure how to interpret the score calculation in the Debug mode. Any light you can shed on how to read it? I do see a Woohoo Difficulty, does the Woohoo score need to be above or below that?

What you describe sounds like Exhibition difficulty/scoring, there is a Privacy setting that can affect this.

The score needs to be equal or above the difficulty.

hello, any chance to improve how tom pepin works?, it aways was a issue for me, he comes to my house and start to peping which at the beginning no issue to this happen, the issue is which you are unable to "get him out" aside from cheat, if you try to make you sim ask him to leave or try to kick him, "nothing happens he just keep peeping at the window at non stop until he get tired alone and go away, you can't have your sim angry at him and try to get free of him by themselfs because the interactions do that never work, his "peeping" interaction can't be canceled by any means aside himself, i really would love to be able make my sims kick him off and he not being a unstopabble peeping force.

Another issue which i do have would be more about improviment, specially for the kink extra traits for the attraction, like big breast, cock and bla bla bla, i feel the options to choose to limited specially for male, basically for a "male sims" you can only have "bick cock, muscle tattoo and maybe but love, all others are more related to "female than male" and a little limited would be interesting be able to have options for like , fat or tin or normal. small boob, normal boob,  small cock or regular, non muscle and others options.

My Go Here stops working normally when working with KW. At the command "Go home", regardless of the mod settings, sims do not go home (Until they are sent manually by another mod)
- If you send a Sim home with a child in his arms, he first puts the child on the ground and runs home alone.
-For an active sim, children go to school by bus, but they first get on the bus from school, but immediately get off and take the subway or get home by other ways.
- It is not possible to send an inactive Sim home on a horse (Only separately)
Go Here has updated to the latest version, I've tried a lot of options, nothing helps, but I can't give up the mod and I don't want to.

16 hours ago, sapique said:

Which conflict? I'm using both for years and haven't seen any issues.

8 hours ago, Лиз99 said:

My Go Here stops working normally when working with KW. At the command "Go home", regardless of the mod settings, sims do not go home (Until they are sent manually by another mod)
- If you send a Sim home with a child in his arms, he first puts the child on the ground and runs home alone.
-For an active sim, children go to school by bus, but they first get on the bus from school, but immediately get off and take the subway or get home by other ways.
Go Here has updated to the latest version, I've tried a lot of options, nothing helps, but I can't give up the mod and I don't want to.

I also have problems with Go Here and KW. I like to enable the "Go Here" setting that disables forming a group automatically when you use the "Go here with..." interaction. With KW installed, that setting gets ignored at some point.

It might be happening when KW routes sims for woohoo. If I go to the "Town Hall > nraas > Go Here..." settings menu and to a Total Reset, and then change the settings for auto-grouping, and then immediately use "go here with...", then a group will not be formed when all the sims arrive. If I then continue to play a while, at some point, using "go here with..." will have the sims form a group when they arrive at the destination.

I see now, thanks. In my games sometimes inactives stuck on pavement while holding toddlers, probably trying to go home. Perhaps this one is too caused by kw-go here conflict.

20 hours ago, victorh92 said:

"Installation
Download and install OWK 409 first and then replace ONIKI_KinkyMod.package with the one inside ONIKI_KinkyMod419.zip, installing the tuning package is completely optiona"

hi guys,

i downloaded the 409 one and i didnt see any zip named as mention above

https://ibb.co/xY7M1m8

It's there, i can see it clearly. Between medicines and dildo packages( btw this must be funniest sentence i've ever made). 

Hi! I got some bugs to report for V.419 if you're still working on it that is.

- Making changes on "Loverslab" settings doesn't save when next time you load the world.
- When sims have "Hope and Love kicky bag" object in their inventory sims freeze in one place when they use it autonomously.
- When on camera mode "Q" and "E" keys are not usable because of new keybinding feature from this mod, hopefully they can be customised in the future as well I hope.
- A sim can't join woohoo when other two sims are woohooing on the floor stage.
- Importing KW settings gives Failed to import.

Thank you for making it so much more better for my potato laptop the performance are totally different from before :). Also is there an official site where I can report you for issues or bugs if I find some like on github or something?

On 11/26/2023 at 9:54 AM, Лиз99 said:

On 11/26/2023 at 6:20 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I also have problems with Go Here and KW. I like to enable the "Go Here" setting that disables forming a group automatically when you use the "Go here with..." interaction. With KW installed, that setting gets ignored at some point.

It might be happening when KW routes sims for woohoo. If I go to the "Town Hall > nraas > Go Here..." settings menu and to a Total Reset, and then change the settings for auto-grouping, and then immediately use "go here with...", then a group will not be formed when all the sims arrive. If I then continue to play a while, at some point, using "go here with..." will have the sims form a group when they arrive at the destination.

KW overrides GoHome and GoToVirtualHome in order to keep Sims at the Brothel venue, if you remove this, Sims would just leave the venue I assume.

KW overrides GoHere so that Sims can loose the lower bottom swimwear when they get out of the water.

Removing the swimwear part from KW is probably no big deal, however finding an alternative to keeping Sims at the Brothel venue is a bit more tricky.

12 hours ago, TheLegendKing27 said:

Hi! I got some bugs to report for V.419 if you're still working on it that is.

- Making changes on "Loverslab" settings doesn't save when next time you load the world.
- When sims have "Hope and Love kicky bag" object in their inventory sims freeze in one place when they use it autonomously.
- When on camera mode "Q" and "E" keys are not usable because of new keybinding feature from this mod, hopefully they can be customised in the future as well I hope.

Thank you for making it so much more better for my potato laptop the performance are totally different from before :). Also is there an official site where I can report you for issues or bugs if I find some like on github or something?

This can't be a general problem otherwise a lot of other people would have complained, the only thing I can think of causing this is if you have an alternate save mod or a save cleaner mod installed.

If you go back in this thread it is already explained how to customize or disable keyboard shortcuts.

You can only join the master Sim, if you don't get the Join interaction try the other Sims.

I will need to investigate this.

Hi! Thank you for reply, you're right I have a auto saving mod from nraas maybe that would be the reason of this problem.

I guess the reason my sim couldn't join the master because the other one of the sim was his brother... and also the "Hope and Love kicky bag" bug and "loverslab" setting not saving bug is not happening after 3rd time loading the save. And sorry I didn't know about we could change the controls I will read it after posting this.

One more thing when you use Jetpack to "Fly Around" interaction they get resetted every single time. Don't know what's the reason for that, I do have Error Trap and Error Trap Disable Deferencing mod as said to be used together in KW main page.

5 hours ago, Denton47 said:

This can't be a general problem otherwise a lot of other people would have complained, the only thing I can think of causing this is if you have an alternate save mod or a save cleaner mod installed.

If you go back in this thread it is already explained how to customize or disable keyboard shortcuts.

You can only join the master Sim, if you don't get the Join interaction try the other Sims.

I will need to investigate this.

On 11/29/2023 at 2:23 PM, TheLegendKing27 said:

Hi! Thank you for reply, you're right I have a auto saving mod from nraas maybe that would be the reason of this problem.

I guess the reason my sim couldn't join the master because the other one of the sim was his brother... and also the "Hope and Love kicky bag" bug and "loverslab" setting not saving bug is not happening after 3rd time loading the save. And sorry I didn't know about we could change the controls I will read it after posting this.

One more thing when you use Jetpack to "Fly Around" interaction they get resetted every single time. Don't know what's the reason for that, I do have Error Trap and Error Trap Disable Deferencing mod as said to be used together in KW main page.

- One more thing when you use Jetpack to "Fly Around" interaction they get resetted every single time.

I am not able to reproduce any of this, Play Kick Bag as an interaction and autonomously works fine in my game, same goes for Fly Around, KW doesn't override or interact with any of these interactions so it must be something else causing your problems.

On 11/30/2023 at 2:21 AM, TheLegendKing27 said:

Also plumbots have bugged static motive bar like their Energy and Maintenance bars stay empty every since they're created when KW is present, this bug have been in KW for a long time, just wanted to let you know if you wanna fix it, thanks alot for help and for fixing this mod!

I am not seeing any of this in my game but as posted earlier, KW and NRaas Story Progression together can cause issues with the SimBot.

The KW feature to woohoo a sim that is sleeping on a sofa seems to not work. You can low shark and high shark a sleeper, but after that, clicking on a sim sleeping on a sofa doesn't even show the Kinky menu.

I can report that the tuning for changing the fixed costs of a brothel does seem to work. Thanks for that, @Denton47!

By the way, I just want to say thank you very much for all the work you've done on this mod. Even with the stuff like sofa sleepers, I find your updates make the game much more playable for me.

Edited by FreakyRufus