SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

No I love cleavage only really has textures for misc things, mostly bras and panties from what I can tell. Personally I dump the original archive into a folder and nuke the meshes and then extract stevierages over it and rearchive because I am lazy and would rather let NMM do everything for me.

I question Stevie, which body textures are you using?, because you character looks so smoth and beautiful.

Ah their customized textures, i had blended a few together like SG Texture Renewal and Real Gilrs Realistic Textures and the same for the normal maps

Barbarian Muscle, Barbarian Muscle Less Veiny and another one i can't remember (can't really see the veins on the screenies) and use UNP Dry Skin,

adjusted as best i could to not get seams (tho still a small seam at the neck but you have to zoom in real close to see it, but i use a LB necklace adjusted in 3DS to cover it)

Awesome work on the new additions, love those slitskirt tavern cloths.

Anyone else getting purple bottoms for the Miner's clothing? If I remember correctly I got this same issue with the original ILC when I was using CBBE. Anyone know a fix? (It's the purple texture you get when the game cannot find the correct textures)

Anyone else getting purple bottoms for the Miner's clothing? If I remember correctly I got this same issue with the original ILC when I was using CBBE. Anyone know a fix? (It's the purple texture you get when the game cannot find the correct textures)

Install the texture folder from this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3654//? hopefully will fix it.

After i'm done with ILC i was looking at doing 'some' of the LSAR stuff, (i perfer the miner clothes in that mod and already have a 0% weight done) i'm not gonna cover all of them, from now on i'm just going to convert clothes/armor i like or easier for me as i'm having trouble with long skirts/robes from ILC mod (a lot of clipping below the knees and no matter how much i weightpaint or use skirtbones,i'm just making it worse).

Install the texture folder from this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3654//? hopefully will fix it.

Yep that did it, thanks.

huhu

just  took a look into this  and have some questions atm

1: seven  is based on UNP   correct ?

2: seven cant run  at the same time with cbbe   or ?

3: is seven tbbp compatible with bodyslide  ?

4: since my game is based on cbbe +tbbp .. erm will all tghese armor mods i have CTD me, when i start to use seven base ?

iam not that comfortable with modding so, dont be mad with me if i ask a bit arround to get some more opinions/infos/ correct answers

thnx

huhu

4: since my game is based on cbbe +tbbp .. erm will all tghese armor mods i have CTD me, when i start to use seven base ?

iam not that comfortable with modding so, dont be mad with me if i ask a bit arround to get some more opinions/infos/ correct answers

thnx

1. Correct

2. It can but it's not simple, you can have a follower or custom race use a different body type. If you are not comfortable with modding too much I would advise against doing this.

3. No. Bodyslide, as far as I know is CBBE only.

4. Nothing should crash as long as you have the skeletons still installed, however the armors will not look right and will clip all over the place.

huhu

thnx

1. Correct

2. It can but it's not simple, you can have a follower or custom race use a different body type. If you are not comfortable with modding too much I would advise against doing this.

4. Nothing should crash as long as you have the skeletons still installed, however the armors will not look right and will clip all over the place.

thnx for the infos, than i stay with cbbe for now :)

huhu

thnx

1. Correct

thnx for the infos, than i stay with cbbe for now :)

Honestly, I started out on cbbe to unpb now on 7b.

IMO, finish your current playthru, then backup your data directory. Then start a new playthru with 7b. I never looked back because it provided the best of all worlds. With talent like stevierage and shocky converting great work, I don't think you will ever miss it.

Added more armor.

AAAGGHHH! that thievesguild armor has give me nothin but a fackin headache the worst armor i've ever had to convert :@ , i had to break the armor into pieces (torso,skirt,leggings) it seemed to have helped , let me know of any issues.

I just want to say thank you for your work because it looks amazing :)

I hope that u'll have the time to make more of theme^^

But I still have the purple texture like it's said above

I put the "Skit underwear" folder in my texture folder but that does nothing :/

Make sure the texture folder is in the right place: data/textures/clothes/skirt underwear

Make sure the texture folder is in the right place: data/textures/clothes/skirt underwear

Yes I put them in the right folder... :/ That's weird

Thanks for these new armor, I'll give it a try :)

I'm getting blank textures for parts of the Imperial Armors, on both light and heavy, the legging and panties textures don't show up at all, even when I place the texture files into the appropriate folder. I also noticed it before on a number of other clothes/armors (I wasn't paying attention to which armor or clothing, sorry). Overall I like the way the armors and clothes look, but the purple textures are really annoying.

Added more armor.

AAAGGHHH! that thievesguild armor has give me nothin but a fackin headache the worst armor i've ever had to convert :@ , i had to break the armor into pieces (torso,skirt,leggings) it seemed to have helped , let me know of any issues.

Awesome work as always!

Now that the major work is done are you gonna continue with the remaining clothing like psijic robes, or do you have a different project in mind?

First off beautiful work! Really well done and I'm super happy to finally have some vanilla armour converted.
Also have a small problem like I'm using the wrong body/textures. The bar maids outfits are too... low cut? :P Shows flat sprite nipples waaay up on her chest. Most likely an installation issue on my end, though I've tried reinstalling a few different times always using the base CBBE then overwriting with the 7B versions. Anyone have any other tips?

First off beautiful work! Really well done and I'm super happy to finally have some vanilla armour converted.

Also have a small problem like I'm using the wrong body/textures. The bar maids outfits are too... low cut? :P Shows flat sprite nipples waaay up on her chest. Most likely an installation issue on my end, though I've tried reinstalling a few different times always using the base CBBE then overwriting with the 7B versions. Anyone have any other tips?

Could be the skeleton