Vanilla-like / Maxis match Pubic hair?

Any mods that add vanilla artstyle / Maxis match pubic hair? For both males and females? I used to have a pretty close one for men via Simdulgence, but for whatever reason they stopped appearing in CAS. (Guessing that from the switch to Simplegens from Realgens?) Never found one for Female pubes.

Male & Female Armpit hair would also be appreciated. No luck there either.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:00 AM, S0urceHunter said:

Any mods that add vanilla artstyle / Maxis match pubic hair? For both males and females? I used to have a pretty close one for men via Simdulgence, but for whatever reason they stopped appearing in CAS. (Guessing that from the switch to Simplegens from Realgens?) Never found one for Female pubes.

Male & Female Armpit hair would also be appreciated. No luck there either.

Hello there,

I remember simdulgence carrying their bodyhair to new EA categories, like arm hair category, back hair category, etc... i may be wrong tho, maybe it was made by a fan and I just remember it as a fact.

And unfortunately the only maxismatch bodyhair i know is the same one from simdulgence