Vioxsis Strap-Ons (ZeX Bones fixed) - ENGINE XML Patch [01/26/24]

11 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

FOMOD Texture replacer uploaded...

Just as a heads up, Vortex is struggling with validating the FOMOD configuration. I'll see if I have time later to dig into the file and work out the necessary corrections, but these are the errors it reports:

Spoiler
Invalid XML: The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 32, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 46, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 60, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 78, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 92, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 106, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 125, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 139, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 153, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 171, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 185, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 204, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 218, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 232, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 250, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 264, Pos 11)

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Just as a heads up, Vortex is struggling with validating the FOMOD configuration. I'll see if I have time later to dig into the file and work out the necessary corrections, but these are the errors it reports:

Hide contents
Invalid XML: The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 32, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 46, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 60, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 78, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 92, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 106, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 125, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 139, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 153, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 171, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 185, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 204, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 218, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 232, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 250, Pos 11)
The element 'dependencyType' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'patterns'. (Line 264, Pos 11)

Sure.
No clue with vortex, i am using mo2.
I find this strange tho... 

I am also gonna check inside of my moduleconfig xml. I noticed now that i even added sap screenie... LOL XD i must remove it to!

Edited by EngineGaming
On 7/25/2023 at 4:29 PM, EngineGaming said:

My only concern is these small straps. The moment after release I got them skinning at the straps but getting clippy in between. Its like 2 layers to each other... I was about to lose my fix when i deleted files in overwrite folder. Only luck i had with tri and nif built up.

Understandable. Just thought I try and inquire at least. Keep up the good work,

Hey I just wanted to pop in and compliment you on this work.  I'm quite impressed that the FF strapon alignment looks essentially identical to an equivalent MF animation out of the box, with no further work required on the user's end.  Really nice improvement on the original work.  ?

11 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Hey I just wanted to pop in and compliment you on this work.  I'm quite impressed that the FF strapon alignment looks essentially identical to an equivalent MF animation out of the box, with no further work required on the user's end.  Really nice improvement on the original work.  ?

Thanks, it made me smile when i read. Exactly, strap-on must have it rigged better and tested between attempts, otherwise it would have been useless to play animations...

5 minutes ago, krlll said:

Will you be supporting the viodoe?

No idea if it's possible, but having scenes randomly select between strap-on and viodoe would be neat. That might require new equipmentset features in AAF though, I've never had occasion to look closely into that.

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

No idea if it's possible, but having scenes randomly select between strap-on and viodoe would be neat. That might require new equipmentset features in AAF though, I've never had occasion to look closely into that.

I like using the viodoe. It looks better as it doesn't use any straps. But if it's not going to be supported, that's OK. I'll survive. 

20 hours ago, krlll said:

Will you be supporting the viodoe?

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

19 hours ago, krlll said:

I like using the viodoe. It looks better as it doesn't use any straps. But if it's not going to be supported, that's OK. I'll survive. 

I can make viodoe. The offsets between CBBE and FG is the problem... They are a bit far

Modified the dildo shape and both exported ok.

Skinning bones are ok, until saving it the pelvis_skin and penis 01 just auto weighted itself in the same 'weighting spots'. Both showing green close to the vagina (reference, sayings...), while i weighted both bones blue, other spot where the dildo stick should be green or so. It keeps going on and on, but rest of penis bones (02, 03...) remained the same as it was. It worked before when i made strap on. Now with dildo? ... *Flips the keyboard*

So, thinking of trying this out but had a question. Scanning the thread, and didn't see any mention of it, so thought I'd ask first.

How is this supposed to work for CBBE?

You say you added the ZeX bones to the strap-on, so it works based off how the ZeX Skeleton does penis morphs and such. Just like it does for BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle. Neat idea and sounds like it would be great if using Fusion Girl since it uses ZeX skeleton as well.

But CBBE doesn't use ZeX skeleton. It uses the CBBE Knee Fix skeleton. So, it doesn't have those penis bones that the ZeX skeleton has. And from my experience, if you try to use something that requires the ZeX skeleton on CBBE (specifically the penis bones), all it does is stretch everywhere and won't work (because it is missing those bones).

So, you say this is compatible with CBBE, but it requires the ZeX skeleton, which is incompatible with CBBE. You can use DFS (Discrete Female Skeleton), so it allows you to use CBBE Knee Fix and ZeX skeleton together (CBBE for females and ZeX for males). But that doesn't change the fact that the females are still using the CBBE Knee Fix skeleton, which doesn't have the bones required for your mod to work (because it requires ZeX bones).

So, does this actually work for CBBE? Or is it just the bodyslides that work for CBBE, but it actually only supports Fusion Girl?

8 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

So, thinking of trying this out but had a question. Scanning the thread, and didn't see any mention of it, so thought I'd ask first.

How is this supposed to work for CBBE?

You say you added the ZeX bones to the strap-on, so it works based off how the ZeX Skeleton does penis morphs and such. Just like it does for BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle. Neat idea and sounds like it would be great if using Fusion Girl since it uses ZeX skeleton as well.

But CBBE doesn't use ZeX skeleton. It uses the CBBE Knee Fix skeleton. So, it doesn't have those penis bones that the ZeX skeleton has. And from my experience, if you try to use something that requires the ZeX skeleton on CBBE (specifically the penis bones), all it does is stretch everywhere and won't work (because it is missing those bones).

So, you say this is compatible with CBBE, but it requires the ZeX skeleton, which is incompatible with CBBE. You can use DFS (Discrete Female Skeleton), so it allows you to use CBBE Knee Fix and ZeX skeleton together (CBBE for females and ZeX for males). But that doesn't change the fact that the females are still using the CBBE Knee Fix skeleton, which doesn't have the bones required for your mod to work (because it requires ZeX bones).

So, does this actually work for CBBE? Or is it just the bodyslides that work for CBBE, but it actually only supports Fusion Girl?

Thats right. I am on something else, and i didnt mention it yet. Ill add these more in requirements when i am less busy. Thanks for heads up.

28 minutes ago, EngineGaming said:

Thats right. I am on something else, and i didnt mention it yet. Ill add these more in requirements when i am less busy. Thanks for heads up.

Alright, so this doesn't work for CBBE then. Well, unless someone takes the CBBE Knee Fix skeleton and adds the ZeX bones to it. But on its own, it doesn't support CBBE fully (meaning you'll get stretching and such if you try to use it lol).

Version 0.3.1

- Animations from Savagecabbage duplicated 3 times for dinerbooth01 tease animations. I removed them
- I renamed my equipmentsetdata xml into Vio_Strapon_equipmentsetdata xml

Thoughts

*Thanks to Dlinny_Lab, he did an amazing work for aaf xml scanner tool. Unlike searching for any duplications. It even helps me with wrong name in positiondata xml for example! ?

The thing is that actiondata needed equipmentsetdata xml to inject the branch before using just 2 sets... It works. Now you can inject these sets for your own animations or patches anytime!

Example:

<actor gender="F" idleForm="FF5" startEquipmentSet="EQStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="UNEQStrapon"/>

EQStrapon and UNEQStrapon sets come from Vio_Strapon equipmentsets

The plugin from vioxsis strap on from an3k is not compacted as esl. I added these forms i hid them, cause most people choose to have their plugin as esp and not esl (community plugin).
In my opinion, even esp's can be as esl's with esp format.
But if someone prefers the esl compacted with esl format, let me know and i can make a small fomod for u.

That was one equipmentsetdata for vio's strapon mod. I can add as many xmls, and these sets injected ready depend on you.
Example: You want strapon affect for all the animations, you will have it all. Or if you want dildo, you get dildo for all...

Ofc with another FOMOD of your choice.

But for now, dildo is not ready to drop in public. My time is on SAP and irl. Few times i had for a quick fix so have fun! ?

Edited by EngineGaming

I'm not clear from the description which files I need. The XML Patch is the main thing I assume, but then do I need the ZEX Bones file (the FG one in my case). Do I need the Strap-on Texture Selective file? I'm not clear on whether those last two things are mandatory or not.

1 hour ago, Vidust said:

I'm not clear from the description which files I need. The XML Patch is the main thing I assume, but then do I need the ZEX Bones file (the FG one in my case). Do I need the Strap-on Texture Selective file? I'm not clear on whether those last two things are mandatory or not.

- Strapon Fixed (Lite or full pack) - Required
- XML patch - Required (U cant have animations without strapons)...
- Texture selective - Optional (Its a texture replacer for ur current strapon, and either used for aaf animations) - If u are going to pick the dildo latex, u will need a ECF placeholder from nexus. No need to create an account there.

CBBE or FG...
U pick FG, u have zex skeleton
U pick CBBE, dont skip zex skeleton! If u use cbbe knee fix the legacy version one that has skeleton.nif, skip that version and pick the sam version. Install SAM... load one adjustment u like, from cbbe fix, in ur game...

Fallout42023-08-2017-12-36.png.a113687bc6a9ed5c11f140d75218a60c.png

1.0 - VIO Strapon fixes

- Added zex bones for viodoe. Expect the the dildo's clipping between penis_00 and pelvis_skin, altho it's less visible if we look far away (maybe soon fixing). Should be fine
- Added more latex colors with ECF cubemaps for strapon. For dildo, only purple ECF. I can add more for it later.

It took a while to make fomod for 4 packages and editing xml's, painting weights at the same time. Anyway changes are written in changelogs at modpage.

0.4 - LXP

- Merged SC's xmls into one, i can't handle with too many small xmls. Added staged animations for it.

*Btw i thought of making tree menus for both sc and bp70 but that's a waste of time.
Difference:
- making tree menus requires position ID from positiondata. (Branches name and the id in a tree structure) - it takes longer than ever
- making staged (animationgroupdata) uses animation id from animationdata. (a group with animations that acts like it's position ids but animation ids)

- Btw, the dildo is used for aaf with equipmentsetdata but conflicts with strapon. I renamed it back to LXP_equipmentsetdata, but both are with the same name. Pick one of them of your choice.
I recommend u making a 'mod' and add the equipmentset that spawns dildo, in a mod "DILDO EQUIPMENTS FOR AAF"... or whatever you want. Just suggestions.

Have fun!