Vioxsis Strap-Ons (ZeX Bones fixed) - ENGINE XML Patch [01/26/24]

Nice work...

I was adding staging myself little at a time when I saw your update, So ....

Just heads-up if anyone else has an issue in Vortex.

I'm slightly confused atm - may be me? I selected on install :

image.png.a2fd581c0f5995570762126a078dbb0f.png

and only the equipmentSetData xml ends up in the staging directory? 

image.png.312a23d30031306f4c0ffed978a26de0.png

Double checked and that's it... if deployed.

I'll pull the needed xml files out of the archive to place them. 

3 hours ago, eflat01 said:

Nice work...

I was adding staging myself little at a time when I saw your update, So ....

Just heads-up if anyone else has an issue in Vortex.

I'm slightly confused atm - may be me? I selected on install :

image.png.a2fd581c0f5995570762126a078dbb0f.png

and only the equipmentSetData xml ends up in the staging directory? 

image.png.312a23d30031306f4c0ffed978a26de0.png

Double checked and that's it... if deployed.

I'll pull the needed xml files out of the archive to place them. 

Ill check it out. I must have messed up after 4 fomods.

24 minutes ago, EngineGaming said:

@eflat01Uploaded. Seems to be added, check it out!

I hope the other fomods like texture selective for strapon and dildo are correctly implemented, too.

They look fine... work like a charm. 

btw... you've done excellent work here. 

Oh another btw... on the mod page you mention "optional, if you have Egoballistic's ungendered patch for SC"

That all seems to depends on the mod using the animations.

i.e. Violate will use the ungendered animations when females are involved in gangbangs, however SH will never use ungendered animations - at all. If you allow female harassers in that mod you have to have Female animations defined FF, FFF, etc...  if you do not have them you'll get the init 4 error from aaf.

Edited by eflat01
50 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

They look fine... work like a charm. 

btw... you've done excellent work here. 

Oh another btw... on the mod page you mention "optional, if you have Egoballistic's ungendered patch for SC"

That all seems to depends on the mod using the animations.

i.e. Violate will use the ungendered animations when females are involved in gangbangs, however SH will never use ungendered animations - at all. If you allow female harassers in that mod you have to have Female animations defined FF, FFF, etc...  if you do not have them you'll get the init 4 error from aaf.

Yea i have thought it so that ungendered patch has both strapons, custom moans ... everything. But i got no clue about custom moans. Other parts i handled it self with gender F. Wish i had done it ungendered as well, i wouldn't hurt.

Atm, i haven't started with this idea. I am having a break. Currently editing something in SAP fomod and release it as last version 3.2. 4.0 soon...

Thanks Eflat01!

Vioxsis zex bones fixed (2.0)

・Indarello's clamp-on is added in the package, also added support for synths once you pick up in AAF.

If you pick human female, you will see her wearing either strap-on or dildo like before,
If you pick synth, either they, will use clamp-on,
At the same time.

・Indarello's fix. Added support for the main target, Chastity, that's ONLY if you pick one of the 4 options. Mostly futa dick with or without balls. But there also includes dildo and strap-on the same thing. Your choice.

Speaking of chastity, i haven't fixed it yet, but it will be a replacer with his fix. Normally chastity is a DD add-on support. It would be incompatible until then.

・Since Indarello used VIO_strap-on.esp in his package. The assets from Vioxsis original or An3k's repacked stuff is added. But with the same name as he renamed.

In most cases, other's patches uses FF_Activity action (Which takes from Vioxsis_strap-on.esp as source plugin). I doubt you gotta use 2 plugins but if you choose to use the original's plugin, requirements remain the same in your book.

EXP / LXP - 0.5 + Vioxsis Zex fixed (1.0)

Lesbian XML Patch -> Engine XML Patch (0.5)

・Since synths turned out to be male in actor selections, i decided to make my patch ungendered... I renamed from Lesbian XML Patch to Engine XML Patch.

Also, female receiver (one who gets fucked) gets misaligned with synth at the end (with lee's rescaling) so i obviously removed all the genders...

・LXP_Equipmentsetdata, in the same set, clamp-ons for synths are added.

・Added morph support (animationdata xml aaf) for those who uses CBBE Animated fannies or butt body mods. If you use Fusion Girl already, they animate genital bones without morphs needed; so cbbe morphs are skipped.

Ok, that was all. I am gonna spend my time for myself. Modding in a break. (No, not cause of starfield... Cause of cyberpunk 2077 and my plans)

4 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

・Indarello's clamp-on is added in the package, also added support for synths once you pick up in AAF.

Thanks so much! Does this feature still need the Synth Clamp-Ons mod installed, or does it replace that completely? Edit: Looks like it's only replacement meshes and SliderSet project for BodySlide, so still relies on the Clamp-Ons mod to equip/unequip the attachment on synth actors in AAF scenes. Hopefully I'll have time to test it later today.

4 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

Ok, that was all. I am gonna spend my time for myself. Modding in a break. (No, not cause of starfield... Cause of cyberpunk 2077 and my plans)

Enjoy! You deserve it.

Also, if anyone wants, here's a SliderGroup for the FG sets (I couldn't find any for Straw's so they're not included at the moment): Engine Vioxis FG.xml

Edited by vaultbait

May be a stupid question but in your latest version of Vioxsis Strap-ons - ZeX Bones Fixed there is an esp included. Is this now a full mod and I can now uninstall Vioxsis' Strap-On's? And if that's the case, could you please make it a light esp?

Edited by N.Gamma
4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

May be a stupid question but in your latest version of Vioxsis Strap-ons - ZeX Bones Fixed there is an esp included. Is this now a full mod and I can now uninstall Vioxsis' Strap-On's? And if that's the case, could you please make it a light esp?

Idk if the vio_ plugin is community plugin. Indarello's already renamed the plugin vio_. But i meant it having him installed along with my fixed rather than an3k's repack (and my fixed should be loaded after him, cause both strap-on and viodoe look different)
True. Latest is already included and you can uninstall vioxsis' strap-ons. In other hand, u can keep it if you prefer using 1.0. 

I can make it light esp, but the form ids compacted will generate and will not work on someone's patches who used FF_activity. If they want to update it with 3 digits instead of 4 they gotta do it. If i am thinking straight, they used vioxsis_ for FF_activity action. But the same formid with mine so still spawns. If i would...

I have my light esp backup and added 800 as formid. Default forms they used is 173B...

• 2 weeks later...

I installed everything that I was supposed to and ran LOOT, but I'm having this issue. I'm sure that something I did/didn't do is causing this, so if anyone could tell me what the deal is, I'd appreciate it.

Fallout49_12_202311_53_52AM.png.8d1d7185226c99ea1648c1af41e8020f.png

17 minutes ago, DeadJester226 said:

I installed everything that I was supposed to and ran LOOT, but I'm having this issue. I'm sure that something I did/didn't do is causing this, so if anyone could tell me what the deal is, I'd appreciate it.

In that screenshot, it looks like a skeleton issue. Are you using CBBE or FG for your female body replacer? Did you build the strap-on in BodySlide after installing this?

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

In that screenshot, it looks like a skeleton issue. Are you using CBBE or FG for your female body replacer? Did you build the strap-on in BodySlide after installing this?

I use CBBE and yes, I built it in BS. Here's my LO if you need to see that.

Spoiler

Fallout4ModOrganizerv2.4.4(DeadJester226)9_12_202312_54_19PM.thumb.png.6176754c6b1aab242692e42051daea0c.png

Fallout4ModOrganizerv2.4.4(DeadJester226)9_12_202312_54_45PM.thumb.png.9a8772f38d0129ca5d440982bc8352f6.png

Fallout4ModOrganizerv2.4.4(DeadJester226)9_12_202312_54_37PM.thumb.png.c0a6a4e5c43ac7ff50780b8e6d7d1533.png

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I haven't tried it with CBBE, but this post seems to include some instructions/recommendations for that.

Ok. I don't know exactly why, but it's working now. I went with "Operation: Last Resort", which is my way of saying "uninstall everything and reinstall it". The only difference is I didn't install the strap on mod from before. The static one or whatever you called it. The one that this mod is an expansion of or whatever. You get the idea. Anyway, that's what I did and now it's working. Not sure if that's what it was exactly, but hey. I'll take it. There's a pic of Nora face-fucking Piper with a strap on down below to show it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go ask my girlfriends to fuck the shit out of me to relieve the stress (apologies if that's TMI). It took almost everything to stay calm and not break something. OCD isn't nearly as funny as people make it out to be. Thank you, @vaultbait, for your aid. and thank you, @EngineGaming for your excellent work. Auf Wiedersehen.

Spoiler

Fallout49_12_20232_17_04PM.png.936214ef813751109496a244156e4955.png

Next time, quit using LOOT. It fucks u up whatever they want!
Building with BS is optional since i prepared the strap-ons as pre-built zeroed sliders. Good thing it got u working.

Trust me, if u gonna sort out ur load order by urself it will get better and feels 'cleaner' and less bugs. In most cases ull get mods that interact each other's form ids (Example, lighting mods when u got weather mod with enb).

Idk if theres an application, where it saves my load order even if i disable my mod and the plugin dissapears. Otherwise, i still go on by disabling the plugin (leaving my mod enabled) in mo2.

Edited by EngineGaming

For Vortex users, LOOT is pretty integral to how it arranges your plugins, I'm not even sure there's an option to disable it. Seems like it creates serious problems for MO2 users though? I haven't ever used MO2, but LOOT hasn't caused me any pain in Vortex, and that's with 466 plugins activated at the moment.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

For Vortex users, LOOT is pretty integral to how it arranges your plugins, I'm not even sure there's an option to disable it. Seems like it creates serious problems for MO2 users though? I haven't ever used MO2, but LOOT hasn't caused me any pain in Vortex, and that's with 466 plugins activated at the moment.

... In MO2, Plugins sort based on the types of it, esl.. esm... especially fe000 esl flagged, by itself... MO2 automatically goes in the place where ESL's go... ESP's after them... or before esl if they are esl flagged.... But loot messed up all the plugins (+mods that should be ordered in the correct place). I got the loot cause some modders recommended but that was for skyrim. I am not quite mod collector of skyrim yet.

i stopped using loot while i could manage my plugins myself....

Edited by EngineGaming

I'm an AAF noob, but am using SAM and all but the SC 1.3.3 (1.28 works though), but had to eliminate UAP long ago, it seemed to really mess everything up, limit scene options.  Wonder what I'm doing wrong?  Things are out of order, but, I get much greater variety without UAP for some reason.  I thought UAP was obsolete  and just not updated for all the new sam stuff, I have to go back and try again maybe, need Lesbian anims for my PH channel.  LOL 

PS: thank you for the amazing work your doing.

Edited by Daangerousda
im an idiot forgot points
12 hours ago, Daangerousda said:

I don't see so many of the SAM updates included in the load order on the "Fucking Manual" guide.  Gets pretty bumpy when I start messing with things.  Once UAP was off my order, everything worked fine, weird.

I most update what's latest. UAP's exception for 1.3.0 that wasn't updated yet :(
Oi wish i was having 1.3.3 if SC was uploading updates... Last update is still 1.3.0...