HoloSofia SSE Conversion Help

So I found the old replacer for Sofia that makes her look like Holo from Spice and Wolf, and have been trying to convert it to SSE so I can use it in VR. I have been successful, but unfortunately have a pink glow over her entire face. I have followed steps to debug in NIFscope, and have fixed any file paths that may have gotten messed up in the conversion process, but am really at a loss. If anybody here is capable of helping me I will do my best to reach out the original author (Although that may be difficult as I can't find him anywhere anymore) before releasing the SSE version for everybody.

Attached are the original version for oldrim, and the SSE version I had converted and attempted to fix. I'm really at a loss here (And not so experienced with modding to boot) so if anybody has skill with converting between the versions please help me out.

Holo the Wise Wolf - Sofia Follower Replacer SSE.7z HoloSofia_1.2.1.7z