What animation mod is this?

Thats skyrim and at least one of those is a bakafactory animation

Either someone has ported fallout 4 assets to skyrim for their personal use or someone has set up their animation workspace to be exactly like it and run skyrim animations on it.

The person has uploaded other animations where its even more apparent that its not Fallout 4

Ohhh, I see, his profile has multiple animations from that Skyrim mod you mentioned. After looking at it a second time, yeah it does indeed look like he ported fallout 4 assets to Skyrim, and the female face also looks like its from Skyrim. Its too bad fallout 4 doesn't have this amount of animation mods like Skyrim. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 7:51 PM, Yankeesakida said:

Ohhh, I see, his profile has multiple animations from that Skyrim mod you mentioned. After looking at it a second time, yeah it does indeed look like he ported fallout 4 assets to Skyrim, and the female face also looks like its from Skyrim. Its too bad fallout 4 doesn't have this amount of animation mods like Skyrim. 

I have not looked through all of them the first two are Skyrim but the third actually can be out of F04 it's one used among the molestation animations in SH... which may had came from Skyrim?, Trying to remember... Skyrim has a ton more animations due it's age.

image.png.a19890845db12efccdde308b3898e30a.png

Funny thing is half the time when this animation is used by SH in my game the actor positions are off.  

btw... a lot of old FNV animations got ported to Skyrim and likewise Skyrim to FNV, not uncommon.

I'm pretty darn sure the DD animations in Fo4 are ports from Skyrim's DD when they brought over those resources...  

Edited by eflat01