SOS Futanari Patch for BnP (Bits and Pieces) Skin Textures

SOS Futanari Patch for BnP (Bits and Pieces) Skin Textures

View File

DESCRIPTION

This is a compatibility patch for SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) Futanari Addon for people using BnP (Bits and Pieces) Female Skin v2.0.

The patched textures are only tested on the 4K version of BnP.

INSTALLATION

The patch comes with FOMOD. Please install with a FOMOD-supported mod manager (e.g., MO2) and carefully read each option's description as you go through it.

enb2023-7-20-21-27-11.jpg

FOR MODDERS

In the root of the patch's .zip file, I have included a file called rgb. It contains the RGB values I used to match the penis with the body skins in Blender, should you ever need them.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

This content would have never been possible if it wasn't for EvilReFlex's (futa mod author) help video on retexturing SOS.

OTHER SOS FUTA PATCHES

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/21/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Futanari SOS SSE Addon; BnP 2.0
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Edited by hellkey
2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

hello

this for 2.0 ?

what chose 1.7 or 2.0 ?

and thank you

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

hi

it's possible make for the horse addon ?

thanks for the great work

No idea how to do that. Sorry buddy. But if someone can do it, go ahead and use my patch freely. I will still look into it but I can't promise anything.

43 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

it only for dark not for nord

Correct and whoops -- I actually forgot BnP offers more than one texture. I'll will update the patch in the next 1-3 days and offer (probably) all other skin options. Thank you for bringing this up ;D

I have updated the patch page to reflect the information in this thread.

Edited by hellkey
2 hours ago, hellkey said:

No idea how to do that. Sorry buddy. But if someone can do it, go ahead and use my patch freely. I will still look into it but I can't promise anything.

Correct and whoops -- I actually forgot BnP offers more than one texture. I'll will update the patch in the next 1-3 days and offer (probably) all other skin options. Thank you for bringing this up ;D

I have updated the patch page to reflect the information in this thread.

thanks for your reply and time my friend

this mod is from the same author , dont know if is possible make a patch

On 7/21/2023 at 2:49 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for your reply and time my friend

this mod is from the same author , dont know if is possible make a patch

I tinkered with this mod yesterday and I'm here with the disappointing news: I have no idea what I am doing. The thing is, I have virtually zero experience with Blender. EvilReFlex was kind to provide his .blender file for the regular schlong, so creating skin patches for futa is super easy since most of the heavy work is already done. But in the case of the horse penis, I can't figure out how to import the horse penis into Blender to replace the regular penis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 7/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, chevalierx said:

it only for dark not for nord

Version 2 of the patch has been unleashed into the wild ;D

Edited by hellkey
12 minutes ago, Bystander01 said:

Think a rbt compatible version could be done ? I'm not sure how it works tbh but that'd be neat.

Never used RBT or RSV. Not really sure how it works and how it affects SOS but I can take a look later when I'm back home.

12 hours ago, hellkey said:

I tinkered with this mod yesterday and I'm here with the disappointing news: I have no idea what I am doing. The thing is, I have virtually zero experience with Blender. EvilReFlex was kind to provide his .blender file for the regular schlong, so creating skin patches for futa is super easy since most of the heavy work is already done. But in the case of the horse penis, I can't figure out how to import the horse penis into Blender to replace the regular penis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Version 2 of the patch has been unleashed into the wild ;D

ok thanks again for the amazing work and help and support

18 hours ago, Mayakashi said:

thank you for your hard work

may ask for enb and lighting mod ( and preset maybe ?)

For ENB, I'm using PI-CHO (Hyper Edition Obsidian Weather with EVLaS).

For lighting, I'm not actually using any lighting mods but I took the screenshots in GomaPeroLand (interior cells) and used an equippable light sources from the mod NiOverride Pose Adjustments. These guys:

Untitled.png

The cool thing about these light sources is that you can manipulate their position around your character using the controls of NiOverride itself. I also adjust the light adaptation, contrast and saturation (including character SSS saturation) through the ENB settings.

For the preset, I am happy to share it with you through a private message. This also goes to anybody interested in the preset. Feel free to DM me!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm also using this UNP conversion patch

It doesn't appear to be compatible, but I'm not entirely sure if it's just load order or improper Bodyslide use on my part. I'm getting a misaligned texture on the schlong. Any ideas on how to fix this woul dbe greatly appreciated.

And thanks for all that you do! Modders not only create the great mods we all enjoy, but also deal with support issues, and that level of patience is beyond me. lol

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Razoth
Added second picture to better illustrate the seam.
On 8/18/2023 at 10:44 PM, Razoth said:

Hello,

I'm also using this UNP conversion patch

It doesn't appear to be compatible, but I'm not entirely sure if it's just load order or improper Bodyslide use on my part. I'm getting a misaligned texture on the schlong. Any ideas on how to fix this woul dbe greatly appreciated.

And thanks for all that you do! Modders not only create the great mods we all enjoy, but also deal with support issues, and that level of patience is beyond me. lol

Heyo and sorry for the late reply.

My patch is for the CBBE version of BnP only! I am not sure I mentioned it is for CBBE only in the FOMOD, but I will update the post to reflect that.

Edited by hellkey
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2023 at 7:22 AM, titanos444 said:

I want to have follower exactly like on the picture. Could you make it?

I don't know how to make mods, including followers; however feel free to message me if you want the preset. I more than happy to share it.

On 10/1/2023 at 2:14 PM, Mythosr said:

Would this work for the 1.8 version of BNP female skin? Since that is compative with RSV amd 2.0 isn't.

I have no idea, but it depends. If 1.8 has different textures in the crotch area where SOS is baked, then you will likely see the seam. Otherwise, probably would be fine.

On 11/10/2023 at 7:08 AM, PorteuseDaigle said:

Hi,

When will the unp version be available please ??

?

I'd love to look into it, but I'll be realistic with you -- I've been super busy with work and it's unlikely that I'll have free time for gaming stuff till my vacation by the summer next year :<

10 hours ago, hellkey said:

I have no idea, but it depends. If 1.8 has different textures in the crotch area where SOS is baked, then you will likely see the seam. Otherwise, probably would be fine.

RSV was updated to be compatible with BNP 2.0 so I updated the mods too. I suppose your patch can make the schlong seamless with 1 skin at a time though, right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...