Unable to delete household, not sure what mod is causing game to freeze up.

I'm having some trouble today attempting to delete a household from Chestnut Ridge, I assume its a mod causing it but not sure which one it is, I've updated everything that has been updated so far mods wise.

I can manage the household and click the delete but it doesn't seem to work and going back in I just get a blank box and the game freezes up, I can't click on anything and have to close the game through task manager.

The screenshot is showing whats happening, anyone else experiencing this? I'm assuming its one of Twisted Mexi's mods, Better BuildBuy isn't updated yet but UI Cheats and More CAS Columns have been updated which are the other ones I have.

Ok just an update, not sure whats going with this but I did some more testing and was able to delete the household via manage households, moving a new household in and then deleting it is also working, very strange, well I guess this post can be deleted or closed off.

I'll still wait and get Better Build Buy updated and hope i don't run into more wierd issues.

Sims 4 Cannot delete household.jpg

Edited by andypuk1980