My sims disappear after their hot session on the sofa

image.png.c7dc81cc459f2837ec505264c94be5c4.png

i just updated my sims 4 origin, added dlc's and new sex animation mod. i wanted to try the new mod then all of sudden it turned into like this. According to that, ive also updated my whicked whims into v176. The first error i received is that i manage to solve it by deleting my old whickedwhim v175. But now, idk what to do cus i tried almost everything. Please help. 

WickedWhims_v176b_Exception.txtlastException.txt

Game Version: 1.99.264.1030, WickedWhims Version: v176b, , P:23 S:1 D:0
07/22/23 12:37:02 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v176b\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 804, in stop
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176b\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 139, in find_good_location_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\placement.py", line 1191, in create_fgl_context_for_sim
TypeError: type object got multiple values for keyword argument 'routing_context' 

but this appears, ive deleted the ww v175b but still received this

3 hours ago, Snugglebunnyj said:

Game Version: 1.99.264.1030, WickedWhims Version: v176b, , P:23 S:1 D:0
07/22/23 12:37:02 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v176b\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 804, in stop
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176b\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 139, in find_good_location_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\placement.py", line 1191, in create_fgl_context_for_sim
TypeError: type object got multiple values for keyword argument 'routing_context' 

but this appears, ive deleted the ww v175b but still received this

If you have installed wicked whims 176e but still receive errors related to previous versions of ww it means that you still have that older version of ww installed somewhere inside your mods folder. It might be together with some custom content, inside a sim you downloaded, packed in a merged package together with some other random crap, or simply you have not seen it. In any case it is the only reason why you would get error messages about older versions. So you need to look for it and delete it. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

go to ww settings-personalization-anatomy and clothing-bodyselector- make sure select all body parts as maxis match default (if other sims have same issue then all sims then this step)- exit the game(make sure do new extra save just for extra safety)- then check if bug happns after the thing.....one thing i forgot just whickedwhims got new update of 24th july 2023...i hope this helps