Pretentious setup for some youtube recommendations.

Given enough time, AI development will probably lead to some form of sentience which will contain a fundamental precept instilled by its creators such as "The Purpose of Our (the AI) Existence Is To Reduce Human Suffering To The Greatest Degree Possible" which it will attain by the elimination of all human life because It will conclude that the Greatest Degree Possible is 0% and the only way to achieve 0% suffering is if there are no humans to experience suffering. The upside of this scenario is that because we are still basically shit-throwing chimpanzees, we will probably nuke each other before the AI can develop that far. Or an engineered virus. Or an asteriod.

Anyhoo, the currently developed AI tools for voice and image manipulation will be used most likely in the short term, this year or next, and certainly within five years to produce believable but false audio/video "evidence" which will be acted upon within at least some of the established democracies to elect leaders or enact policies based on intentionally false generated information. On the other hand, it's not wrong to say that democracies sometimes make decisions based on inaccurate or even false information already, so not all that new, just a different form of manipulation.

The good news about AI voice tools is that anyone with enough creativity to write a script and skill with the tools can get any iconic and/or interesting voice such as Dagoth Ur, Jarl Balgruuf or Joshua Graham to plausibly say anything the writer wants them to. So, to pass the time until the inevitable, here are the names of some creators I found funny/interesting/good:

DJ Studios

Oddy Jay

Maniacal Toaster

TheBigJuiceTheSip

• 8 months later...

I completely understand why you want to expand your presence on YouTube. It's all about standing out and driving traffic. I came across this site that offers several reliable advertising packages  https://promosoundgroup.net/collection/social-promotion/youtube-promotion/ specifically designed for YouTube channels. Check out their offerings about YouTube Promotion. Might be worth a look if you're serious about leveling up the game's content. I think this is the best option to increase your presence on the Internet.

Edited by vladllen1054