SexLab does not initiate :(

Ryu

As the title suggests. I've tried SexLab SexChat, Matchmaker, Random Attack ZAZ Animation Pack, etc. and none of them work.
FNIS properly registers both the animation list and behavior file for all installed SexLab plugins, SkyUI options in-game are available and no errors on this part. Everything seems to be installed properly, BUT...it still doesn't work :(.

So far I've tried going step by step with the tutorial, knowing how problematic it was to properly setup Lovers with PK for Oblivion :P.
As of know I have:
- installed SexLab Framework according to the tutorial FULLY (using FNIS 4.0 beta 3 and FNIS Creatures 4.0)
- reinstalled the whole framework (removed anim list / behavior files, ran FNIS, added again, ran FNIS again)
- used all of the SkyUI in-game resetting options to the letter
- used Skyrim Save Cleaner
- removed PCEA (both .esp files and the behavior files are not even appearing in FNIS for users)
- tried a new game with SexLab mods on
- added SexLab behavior files through  FNIS for Modders

What exactly am I still missing? Could someone help me?

As an additional note - removing SexLab behavior/anims, running FNIS and starting the game doesn't cause CTD, nor does it happen when trying to run any of the SexLab mods. It seems like the framework is not even initiating...

EDIT: Doing a completely clean new game save doesn't work either..

i am having the same issue only i have both fnis 4 beta 4.2 and creatures 4.2 but the anims dont initiate at all i have tried defeat submit radiant prostiution even lovers comfort which was suppose to have my char be raped by a npc with 60 arousal or more it gave me the notification but nothing happens the char just walks over to me looks at me and in the case of radiant prostituion i can even collect my gold even though i didnt see anything happen.

PLZ HELP >_< :ps: i have also looked at all the stated mods here and thier authors say nothing about how to fix this or if a update is coming out so i mostly want to know if i am doing something wrong.

:edit: i have looked again lovers comfort confirms that a fix is coming with sexlab 1.20 and ppl say radiant prostituion works so what am i doing wrong? o_O

i followed the sexlab v1.20 instructions to the letter i even took a pic with my phone to make sure i got a way to reference it so i did not mess up somewhere and yet no animations trigger at all even ones ppl say are working dont work i ran fnis no errors at all :edit: almost forgot even tried a new save nothing :edit sorry for so many edits but i also remembered the npcs just stand their and wont move even if i disable re-enable kill then resurrect them or hit them after the sex act doesnt trigger

so i am very confused atm X_X

If you are using v1.2, you need FNIS 4.0 beta 4.2 and FNIS Creatures 4.0.2

You'll also need to run and exe that came with FNIS, GenerateFNISforUsers, for both types of actors. Creature & NPC.

I was using SexLab Framework v1.2, correct, but I was using FNIS 4.0 beta 3 due to the error with ZAZ Animation Pack (as I read, due to the way some variable was handled within FNIS itself). Installing FNIS 4.0 beta 4.2 to a clean new game save solved the problem and installing XPMS skeleton for TBBP solved the problem with colapsed boobs/butt (I was using a compatible bodyslided UNP body, but only the BBP skeleton).

Thank you! :D

i still cant get any anims to trigger with sexlab v1.20 i have reset anim reg 3 times cleaned the system 3 times ran fnis 5 times and still nothing just npcs looking at me nothing happening heck doesnt even remove the cursor or disable movement it just sits their then the npcs wont move no matter what i do.

until someone helps me fix this i guess i am gonna have to revert to sexlab v1.15 cus 1.20 wont work for me at all X_X :edit and i do infact have both packs it says its still beta 4.1 though but i checked the archive for 4.2 and it still says 4.1 when i go to run fnis for users

:edit: its not answered i tried infact even downgrading and now not even 1.15 works and it did just fine before i upgraded and now not even the last version works this is so not answered

same problem here, anims won't start. if i try to use radiant prostitution it say "animation are blacklisted" (it do it only after updating 1.20)

i am having the same issue only i have both fnis 4 beta 4.2 and creatures 4.2 but the anims dont initiate at all i have tried defeat submit radiant prostiution even lovers comfort which was suppose to have my char be raped by a npc with 60 arousal or more it gave me the notification but nothing happens the char just walks over to me looks at me and in the case of radiant prostituion i can even collect my gold even though i didnt see anything happen.

PLZ HELP >_< :ps: i have also looked at all the stated mods here and thier authors say nothing about how to fix this or if a update is coming out so i mostly want to know if i am doing something wrong.

:edit: i have looked again lovers comfort confirms that a fix is coming with sexlab 1.20 and ppl say radiant prostituion works so what am i doing wrong? o_O

I would kindly ask other users to not hijack and spam this thread ;]. As an OP of this thread I had a rather rare issue, because while most of the problems with SexLab Framework refer to animations not working properly, my problems concerned the whole framework not starting up. Comments like 'i am having the same issue' or 'same problem here' are greatly misleading, because the initial cause of your problems might be entirely different than mine and might actually come from not following the SexLab Framework installation guide problems :P

Also, as my problem has been solved, I flagged the thread as 'solved' and thus it should be closed and used as FAQ-ish reference only. Adding more posts with other problems blurs the intention of the thread and only causes needless chaos...

Please, as this is a technical forums' sections, do create threads separately so that each individual case can be successfully dealt with :).

Archived