Getting "sims gender or sex location is not compatable" error when trying use an animation

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lostsoul11111113 said:

yeah I got the same problem for over a week now. Clean installed, both legit and pirated version. Ignore gender, but still this error

On 7/19/2023 at 8:48 PM, SimFetish2022 said:

Anyone know what setting i need to change?

Can you guys give more information? What version of WW are you using? What is your game versions? How are you trying to initiate sex? Do you get the purple WW screen when you first go into the game?

10 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Can you guys give more information? What version of WW are you using? What is your game versions? How are you trying to initiate sex? Do you get the purple WW screen when you first go into the game?

I managed to get one of them to this point, but it took me 300000000000 responses.

At this point I suspect he may not have unset it in the options.

14 minutes ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I managed to get one of them to this point, but it took me 300000000000 responses.

At this point I suspect he may not have unset it in the options.

Don't want to make a fuss about it and totally understand your frustration cause you have to answer a lot of questions that just require to install new ww version. However, this is not my case. And I've wandered around for a week and only me have this problem until this guy post another thread that match my issue so I just said what i said. Do I need to copy paste all my screenshots everywhere I comment?
Back to the problem. Let's focus on this thread alone, I will answer you here instead of that thread you quoted. 
Yes, I checked the ignore gender, check everything like ignore restriction but to no avail. It still has the same problem

11 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Latest WW, Latest game version. Yes WW did load and purple screen appeared. It loads animations. I installed correctly. Animation packages just right inside mod folder. I posted the screenshots on technical ww last week. I will posted here, latest screenshot for you when i have my time to open the game. 

5 hours ago, lostsoul11111113 said:

Don't want to make a fuss about it and totally understand your frustration cause you have to answer a lot of questions that just require to install new ww version. However, this is not my case. And I've wandered around for a week and only me have this problem until this guy post another thread that match my issue so I just said what i said. Do I need to copy paste all my screenshots everywhere I comment?
Back to the problem. Let's focus on this thread alone, I will answer you here instead of that thread you quoted. 
Yes, I checked the ignore gender, check everything like ignore restriction but to no avail. It still has the same problem

Before complaining to me, you should be more aware of the lack of information about your problem.
By the way, I was able to clear the animation you want to play with the configuration MMMMMFF.

For example, this animation is MMMMMF, but it is successful despite having one more female sim.

2023-08-11031023.jpg.f03768a202ee8bff9c5b3768b8a46d43.jpg
By the way, I played the animation of FFFFFM, and it was also successful.

And so far, I've realized. Like you're not playing animations based on primitive WW sex.
Instead of calling it from the filter tab, go back to the primitive settings and try "click on double bed to have sex" -> "insert" -> "select multiple sims" -> "select appropriate animation".
If not, please review the settings again, such as turning on "accept all sex" in the settings. Something I'm forgetting must be off, on, or something else that's getting in the way.

2 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Before complaining to me, you should be more aware of the lack of information about your problem.
By the way, I was able to clear the animation you want to play with the configuration MMMMMFF.

For example, this animation is MMMMMF, but it is successful despite having one more female sim.

2023-08-11031023.jpg.f03768a202ee8bff9c5b3768b8a46d43.jpg
By the way, I played the animation of FFFFFM, and it was also successful.

And so far, I've realized. Like you're not playing animations based on primitive WW sex.
Instead of calling it from the filter tab, go back to the primitive settings and try "click on double bed to have sex" -> "insert" -> "select multiple sims" -> "select appropriate animation".
If not, please review the settings again, such as turning on "accept all sex" in the settings. Something I'm forgetting must be off, on, or something else that's getting in the way.

To be clear, I did give screenshot but in other thread, Not sure you've seen it. Second, I'm not complaining to you. At all. I saw a thread about animations not working. I gave my expression, that I encountered that too. No one answered for 2 days. You came it and paid your attention, Asking for me details. Of that I thanked you but lol don't make me look like that I came and ranted to you. And I did give you details right away didn't I?
Ofc, I turned on always accept sex. twice so sims will always accept. image.thumb.png.f0927f52c653f0460cf9d4d1c9d04481.png
Not sure what you mean in primitive settings as I never changed a thing in settings except always accept sex, and relationship settings like teen-sex. However, I reset everything to default. Turned on again, ticked always accept twice. Nothing changed. Same issue. 

9 hours ago, lostsoul11111113 said:

To be clear, I did give screenshot but in other thread, Not sure you've seen it. Second, I'm not complaining to you. At all. I saw a thread about animations not working. I gave my expression, that I encountered that too. No one answered for 2 days. You came it and paid your attention, Asking for me details. Of that I thanked you but lol don't make me look like that I came and ranted to you. And I did give you details right away didn't I?
Ofc, I turned on always accept sex. twice so sims will always accept. 
Not sure what you mean in primitive settings as I never changed a thing in settings except always accept sex, and relationship settings like teen-sex. However, I reset everything to default. Turned on again, ticked always accept twice. Nothing changed. Same issue. 

That's the first thing you should do before people tell you. Because there is no answer to answer for those of you who do not provide information. List phenomena and details, attach WW.log and LE, etc.
Well, if WW.log is attached and no one responds, there may be a problem with the WW system. Turbo is on hiatus so I'm guessing the fix will be slow.

By the way, you misunderstand the primitive method, but can't you really reproduce even if you do  ""WW → sex → anal (etc) → start"" method from bed?