sillylittleburner Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Recent HOI4 update broke production stuff for mods that add equipment like this one. You're unable to select anything in the production menu. Not sure how to fix it, but I think it's simple enough.
sillylittleburner Posted September 23 Posted September 23 55 minutes ago, sillylittleburner said: Recent HOI4 update broke production stuff for mods that add equipment like this one. You're unable to select anything in the production menu. Not sure how to fix it, but I think it's simple enough. Nevermind, I was an idiot. Turns out I had an older version of the mod enabled. My bad!
sillylittleburner Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Only issue I've actually come across is the Female Indoctrination School using the icon for the steel mill, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a load-order thing.
.DD. Posted Sunday at 07:26 PM Author Posted Sunday at 07:26 PM On 9/23/2026 at 5:01 PM, sillylittleburner said: Only issue I've actually come across is the Female Indoctrination School using the icon for the steel mill, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a load-order thing. gonna fix that, thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now