I've noticed an insane lack of BHM and Bears on this site whereas there's more BBW content despite that also being rare, so I'd figure we'd congregate.

As long as they're guys and Young Adult or older, go ahead! Trans men, born/cis men, Gay, Bi, Straight, are all welcome.
I'll start with my Alucard Batz, he's trans and bisexual with a preference for women. He loves to cook and hates to clean, happiest with a pie or copious amounts of soda and liquor, he's seldom seen without it. Thus, he's rather portly and seldom leaves his home unless it's for a party of sorts.

482607539_2023-07-02_21-57-58-807_qwertysunsetskiesv2.png.4d47238c3b88536acd18559528b63972.pngThis sims kinda messy and Iplan on redoing him
I don't remember all his CC, but I do know he certainly uses a lot of default replacements, a lot of overlays, and both RoBurky's Fitness Controllers and Hiland's Thicc King and Queen sliders, and I'd strongly recommend almost all Hi-Land's CC for BBW and BHM alike.

If you're looking for the female equivalent of BHM; BBW, the thread is here

2023-07-02_21-54-30-401_[qwerty] sunset skies v2.png