Difficulty of unlocking girls

I don't have the game and wanted to ask this before getting it. I have no intention of spending any real money on the game, just use the free stuff.

I'm not interested in unlocking any rare or special swimsuits or the like, just the girls themselves (or at least the ones I like) and the gravure scenes. Would then just use a suitable nude mod. So, how difficult is it to unlock girls and gravure scenes in Venus Vacation? Like can it be done without spending real money, does it take a lot of time and grinding, is it completely random, and such.

Would be good to know this so I can have an idea of how much time and effort it takes before getting the game.

5 hours ago, Mich5 said:

I don't have the game and wanted to ask this before getting it. I have no intention of spending any real money on the game, just use the free stuff.

I'm not interested in unlocking any rare or special swimsuits or the like, just the girls themselves (or at least the ones I like) and the gravure scenes. Would then just use a suitable nude mod. So, how difficult is it to unlock girls and gravure scenes in Venus Vacation? Like can it be done without spending real money, does it take a lot of time and grinding, is it completely random, and such.

Would be good to know this so I can have an idea of how much time and effort it takes before getting the game.

It honestly would depend on what girls. If its like the original girls from the fighting series those will be easier to acquiring seeing that you can get them through the normal everyday gatcha that never changes, as for the other girls that are only in VV, that can take time because you would have to wait for a gatcha/event that would have that girl as a possible pull for an SSR. For example, I play both Steam and DMM, and on the DMM there is a new girl that I would like to unlock, but because she is the most recent, she is stuck behind a gatcha pull that only accepts paid V-Stones (the v-stones you buy with money). In that regard, I have to wait until TN decides to bring her onto a gatch event that has her as a possible pull using only the free v-stones that you get by playing the game. 

On 7/3/2023 at 1:42 AM, Mich5 said:

Without spending a single penny, I've got all of them except for Amy and Tina.  When a new girl is introduced, for some time you can only get her through paid gachas but after a while she becomes available in regular gachas too. So, all in all, if you're not impatient, you can get all of them for free. 

On 7/2/2023 at 7:42 PM, Mich5 said:

the game will basically hand you all the girls except the most recent ones/rarest body types like sayuri and monica and the new girls. just have to wait for them to be less new