Option for Nudity During Regular Woohoo?

Hi all,

It's been about four years since I played with WW, and I'm getting re-accustomed to all that the mod offers. I am one of those WW players that is currently opting their Sims out of all the sex animations and is just having them do regular, vanilla, Maxis/EA Woohoo. However, I'm interested in my Sims getting naked when they get to the bed, and them sleeping/napping naked after Maxis/EA Woohoo (and then getting dressed before they go about their regular day). Is there an option in WW to allow those interactions, or is that option not available at the moment?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by GetLaid
Grammar/sentence structure for clarity
5 hours ago, GetLaid said:

Hi all,

It's been about four years since I played with WW, and I'm getting re-accustomed to all that the mod offers. I am one of those WW players that is currently opting their Sims out of all the sex animations and is just having them do regular, vanilla, Maxis/EA Woohoo. However, I'm interested in my Sims getting naked when they get to the bed, and them sleeping/napping naked after Maxis/EA Woohoo (and then getting dressed before they go about their regular day). Is there an option in WW to allow those interactions, or is that option not available at the moment?

Thanks for your help!

If you just want them to do regular vanilla Woohoo, you don't need WW at all. You would be better off getting MCCommand Center and the Woohoo Module <its a separate download> and playing around with the settings inside there.

1 hour ago, justintyme985 said:

If you just want them to do regular vanilla Woohoo, you don't need WW at all. You would be better off getting MCCommand Center and the Woohoo Module <its a separate download> and playing around with the settings inside there.

I already have nude after Woohoo enabled in MC Command Center's WooHoo addon, but the option didn't work before I installed WW, and it doesn't work after WW installation, either. 

Just now, GetLaid said:

I already have nude after Woohoo enabled in MC Command Center's WooHoo addon, but the option didn't work before I installed WW, and it doesn't work after WW installation, either. 

With WW.. there is a Setting   Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Outfit Settings   Auto Dress Up After Sex.. but I'm not 100% sure it will work with the Vanilla Woohoo interactions, simply because of how WW works.

5 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

With WW.. there is a Setting   Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Outfit Settings   Auto Dress Up After Sex.. but I'm not 100% sure it will work with the Vanilla Woohoo interactions, simply because of how WW works.

That worked for me; thanks.