Looking for help with KinkyWorld Mod

Hey all! I've been enjoying some of the adult Sims mods after putting this game away for years. I've installed Naar's Woohooer and KinyWorld and am running into an issue I can;t seem to resolve. When I first fired up KW I was not able to get my Sims to preform any of the Animations listed by the Mod. After playing with the settings and turning off Autonomy I was finally able to make them preform the 'solo' anaimation without issue. However I cant seem to make 2 sims act on each other. I always get a message in the upper right corner "TargetRejected". I thought maybe they had to be worked up to it first so I got 2 sims to flirt until they reached the romance state, same thing happens: TargetRejected...

Any tips on something I'm missing here?

KW has it's own arousal system separate from the vanilla romance system. Vanilla romantic interactions can increase arousal but there's other KW-specific interactions which increase arousal also. You'll see KW-specific moodlets to indicate how horny the sim is. Typically you'll need sims to be sufficiently aroused before they'll agree.

There can be other reasons for rejection as well such as their mood being too low, if they're tired, if they're sore or fatigued from exercise, etc. There is some sort of attraction system as part of KW as well, but I'm not entirely sure how that factors into everything. There is also a debug setting you can enable to make them always accept

Edited by Omicr0n

Like Omicr0n said, KinkyWorld has a built-in arousal system for when you want to PLAY the game with KinkyWorld.

But for TESTING purposes: (to make sure everything works)

1. Load a sim in live mode. Click on another sim.

In the pie menu, go Kinky World > Settings > Misc > Debug interaction: [True]

2. Click on another sim again. 

Kinky World > Debug > More > Always Accept: [ON]

Now Sims will always accept your sexual invitations.

P.S - Remove Woohooer - you don't need it, I promise.

Edited by peanutbutterjam1
  • 1 month later...