Devious Followers Potion Quest Debug Reassignment?

Hey all,

First off, minor spoilers for Devious Followers' Potion quest below, obviously.

To make a long story short, I initiated the potion quest with one DF, progressed it to the point of having the first 'interaction' with that DF, decided I didn't like that follower, dismissed them, and got a new DF. However, the potion quest is still tying me to the first DF. There doesn't seem to be any in-lore way to reassign who the potion's addicted you to as far as I have found, and the debug/reset tools for the mod don't seem to affect the quest since the quest is permanently active. I tried to debug reset the mod, but the stat penalties were still there, the quest was still active, and the option to start the quest didn't show up once I had passed the correct threshold. I don't really want to uninstall/reinstall the whole mod just for this one quest, so I was wondering if there was some sort of console command to forcibly reset the quest.

I know I probably should have posted this on the Devious Followers Reborn thread, but it's 3 am and I can't find it with the LL search fighting me as it does, and google is just giving me the download page.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it's just a link to the right thread to post this on, lol.

Thanks,

AK

• 6 months later...