Need help finding small penis (hard/boner) version not soft normal version as seen in the character editor

8 hours ago, DeadbeatOrange said:

Hi all, it's just as the title says, I find the "normal" hard penis to big and would like to know if theres a smaller one. I've tried using Simdulgence's penis mod but it doesnt affect the boner version. Please help!

Did you pick the smaller versions of Simdulgence's penises in WickedWHims bodyselector?

Picking them up in CAS won't change them, cause they're there as a 'clothing', so you can check and see what it looks like and what size to set next in bodyselector.

11 hours ago, mcromance said:

Did you pick the smaller versions of Simdulgence's penises in WickedWHims bodyselector?

Picking them up in CAS won't change them, cause they're there as a 'clothing', so you can check and see what it looks like and what size to set next in bodyselector.

It worked! i was being an idiot and realized that I had forgotten to do that, thanks for the help!