[Mod]Danger Zone

Danger Zone

If the name didn't give it away, this is a character mod based on the actress Abella Danger. Like Little Blonde in the Big City and Apple Juice, she comes with custom audio, outfits, pictures, positions, the whole shebang. While Abella is known for squriting like AJ is, however, there is no squirting in this mod to make it more accessible for those who do not like it. Abella currently comes with 40 positions and 90 outfits, including a special slutty goddess outfit like I did for AJ. Also like AJ, this mod also includes the outfit alterations that make it so that certain outfits with short enough skirts, and/or eposed bottoms, when you are not wearing underwear, allow you to present your pussy immediately to an npc without needing to strip. Again, Onyx's alteration to bottoms have been added in as well so that some outfits such as lingerie and swimsuits allow you to pull your bottoms to the side instead of completely stripping. 

As always, bear with me regarding updates and please let me know if anything breaks!

Compatibility

Danger Zone should be compatible with most mods, but any mod that adds new images or passages that have hardcoded references to images will have issues. Abella will now work with any other character mod that has been updated with the new girl11 framework if you use the Dangerzonev1.1.0 version, but you will have to download the multiple characters mod for her to work. Mod loader will state there is a compatibility issue if you have Danger Zone and Apple Juice installed because they share passages that allow for my custom outfit mechanics, but it should be safe to ignore. 

There have been some reports of the multiple character mod possibly affecting the cum mechanic for some people, so until that's figured out, I'll have both the multiple character version up and the original stand alone version. If you've been experiencing this bug and want to use Abella alone, download the OriginalDangerZonev1.1.0 mod version. You will need to remove the multiple character mod and will only be able to use one character mod at a time again if you do. 

Installation Instructions:

1. If you want the multiple character mod version, download DangerZonev1.1.0 (make sure to download the multiple character mod as well)
  2.  If you want the standalone version, download OriginalDangerZonev1.1.0 (do not use the multiple character mod with this version)
  3. DO NOT UNZIP THE MOD AT ANY POINT!!!!!! KEEP IT ZIPPED!!!!!!
  4. Copy the entire zipped file into mod directory of X-change Life 
  5. Confirm it shows as active in the mod loader
  6. Hit the "Load Mods" button
  7. Make sure to use the resulting X-Change Life Mod.html and that's it!

Credits

A big thanks to Chuck for reworking the character mods, MightyOnion from the discord server for doing the stats for Abella's positions, to Abdule, as always, for paving the way with Little Blonde in the Big City, and to Onyx from the X-Change Life discord for allowing me to incorporate their push aside mod!

• 8 months later...