How do you use CAS penises for animations without them being unequipped?

How do you use CAS penises for animations? What options do I need to have deactivated/activated? 

I have tried equipping my werewolves with custom penises (pants), since they don't have a default one.

Problem is, during the whicked whims animations the game takes them off.

I have turned off auto undress , or so i would like to believe... i was trying activating and deactivating some nudity settings yet am still looking for an answer... would greatly appreciate an answer ❤️

Edited by randompokemon
  • randompokemon changed the title to How do you use CAS penises for animations without them being unequipped?

select them in the ww menu, the path (in game after clicking the sim that you want to select the penis) is wicked > personalization > anatomy & clothing > body selector then youll choose if you want to change the appearance from that sim or all that has the same gender or select specific sims that you want to change, if you want to set diferent models to each one of them youll have to do it one by one.

12 hours ago, Satanis said:

select them in the ww menu, the path (in game after clicking the sim that you want to select the penis) is wicked > personalization > anatomy & clothing > body selector then youll choose if you want to change the appearance from that sim or all that has the same gender or select specific sims that you want to change, if you want to set diferent models to each one of them youll have to do it one by one.

Found it! TY SM! ❤️