After-climax animation - actors get up and redress too quickly?

Sorry for being a noob, but only stated using SexLabs framework and the first in-game mod "SexLab Romance today, so I don't know all the details.

The only annoying thing I can't resolve is that straight after an orgasm, something like 2-3 seconds later, the actors immediatelly get up and re-dress. There is no cumshot as such, there is no time to see cum/bukkake effect on female bodies.

I'm looking through the config of animations, and:

-Ragroll ending is set to True, but I tried it on false as well - the only difference is that straight after the climax, actors' bodies tumble down for 1-2 seconds (or not if on False), but again - they immediately get up and re-dress

-Apply Cum Effects is set to True

If after sex I again remove all the clothes, the cum effect is actually still visible on breasts (Cum effect timer is set to 120 seconds). So it's just that straight-after-cumming phase that actors almost instantly get up and re-dress. Is that intended behaviour or can it be configured?

Archived