2 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Great idea, and a must have mod to breath some fresh life into the same old sounds you get kind of used to!!

Just a question here, will these works with @ookkerpak's brilliant and arguably much more improved animations? SAM Enhanced Animations.

I see no reason why they wouldn’t, since SAM still utilises the resources from animations for sounds, so unless it introduces brand new sound folders I doubt you will encounter any issues

On 6/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Well I use UAP, so I use version 1.2.8. :P

And yeah, no idea why. I guess maybe it has more animations than the others? So they get picked more? I'm not code savvy, so I have no idea why it does that lol. I just notice a lot in my game that it prefers SC animations over the others.

Just going by the xml's looks like UAP has a lot of SC animation groups, and also adjust more furniture animations for SC, and likely should If not mistaken I think SC has more animations in it than any other animation pack.

The other thing is many mods do not bother including very specific tags as far as I can see. So, AAF probably includes the lot in it's search, just generates a random number and pick...

btw: if you ever worked with random number generators they tend to hover around the mean in distribution. What I mean by that is a random number 1 to 6 will not only average 3.5 but also the deviation will not stray  out far very often.  

Edited by eflat01

I have not pulled it into protools yet but is FPA/buildup01.wav frequencies there or that low? Maybe too low to play in media player? Those things are kind of quirky with limiters and eq

btw... If I were ambitious I'd change her lyric on aggressive from "get off" to "harder" and  "Ah, yea, f... me!" once she's registered submissive, but two sets of sound files on a switch to pass aaf is quite a bit of work.  

Edited by eflat01
1 hour ago, eflat01 said:

I have not pulled it into protools yet but is FPA/buildup01.wav frequencies there or that low? Maybe too low to play in media player? Those things are kind of quirky with limiters and eq

If I were ambitious I'd change her lyric on aggressive from "get off" to "harder" and  "f... me more" once she's registered submissive.  

FPA buildup01 is muted deliberately, I didn't like the pause between buildups and having 2 of them just ruins dynamic for me

On aggressive animations, it is unfortunatelly not possible, non of the animations have a trigger that changes voicefiles if player goes submissive. Not only that but I don't have resources with these type of lines to work with 

Edited by HeavyYoungHeathens
On 6/20/2023 at 10:38 AM, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

This is wrong… The sounds should work, it maybe the player that you use that causes it :( sometimes players don’t recognise files that are 1 second short, try to test them in game, they should be working… 

also make sure that your volume is high enough ;) some of the slaps  and slurps are a bit quieter 

as for voice lines I plan to include them in the next update, already done some UAP sounds, expect to hear some cute chuckles after spanks in animations ;)

I've been playing for a while with it installed and i havent noticed anything wrong, all the  sound feel right in the game, the only thing i dont get is why she barks like a puppy right before she cums! LOL ?

Thanks!!

17 hours ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

FPA buildup01 is muted deliberately, I didn't like the pause between buildups and having 2 of them just ruins dynamic for me

On aggressive animations, it is unfortunatelly not possible, non of the animations have a trigger that changes voicefiles if player goes submissive. Not only that but I don't have resources with these type of lines to work with 

Oh, I kind of figured there was something about the original track off, that it either did not clean well or did not come out to expectation.

On the second point, yes, I agree it could not be done without resource and the triggers would have to be done via mods using the files themselves via tags hitting two separate paths. Definitely something which could not be done here - i.e. mods like attributes or violate would have to do so and specifically manage it. The issue also would arise with being able to 'hide' those paths from other mods which will not account for them. 

Edited by eflat01
18 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

I've been playing for a while with it installed and i havent noticed anything wrong, all the  sound feel right in the game, the only thing i dont get is why she barks like a puppy right before she cums! LOL ?

Thanks!!

I noticed she's a naughty little puppy too... at first I thought it may be the raider's attack dog due where I was testing it. 

13 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Thanks!!

Glad to hear everything works, enjoy!
About the "barking", these are more like a short gasps, but I can see why they can sound similiar

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

@rubber_duck, @Gamaramdi, @eflat01
 Changed sounds based on your feedback ?
 New orgasmButt Spanks

These sound great, thanks for the update!

I'm really looking forward to (and hoping for) vanilla Nora voices. Don't get me wrong, these young and athletic sounds are great and all but I don't want to play with silent character. I know it'll be a lot of work, but I think it'd be worth it in the end.

Take care and keep up the great work! :)

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Checked and can't find any mention in the mod description or support topic... what's different with the "gapes version"?

Gapes version adds a small chance that your character may fart during animations as well as release air in the end of UAP scenes, check out “Gaping Exhaustion” in previews for Athletic 

17 minutes ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

Gapes version adds a small chance that your character may fart during animations as well as release air in the end of UAP scenes, check out “Gaping Exhaustion” in previews for Athletic 

Aha, thanks for the details!

22 minutes ago, Cookiemonsta234 said:

Nice! I lowered the pitch and sped up the tempo for some of these with Audacity

Can you add squish sounds to atomic lust and BP masturbation scenes as well?

Sounds good, for reference i sped up Ellies' sounds by 7%
As for scene specific sounds, it is a bit of a headache... From my testings, the only way to add sound effects for specific animations such as masturbation in this case, I'll have to manually edit xml files which may lead to incompatabilites :(, therefore i am not considering it 
BP70 animations should have squish sound effects already, I think its just a matter of some animations from the pack not having utilising squishing sounds properly
As for Atomic Lust animations they unfortunatelly don't feature squish sounds at all, so this is a matter of adding markers for animations which again will lead into incompatibilites down the road...

I am focused on making Vanilla-Nora voicetype now since I am finally finished with Athletic, but again there are 2k files to work with ?

6 hours ago, Cookiemonsta234 said:

Cool! If you don't know there is a voice file reference tool on nexus that helps you search for sounds in the game https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30976

I use that and Lazy Audio to add different voice lines to different mods. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71749?tab=description

After Nora are you going to do someone else? Like Piper or Cait?

These are usefull tools, but since my mod doesn't feature any .fuz files i don't think they help much

I have no plans for any particular voice after Nora, i have some decent outtakes of V and Judy from Cyberpunk, but i lack resources to make the complete pack with support for 14 mods with it
Same goes for Nora tbh, I keep a lookout for decent sound effects such as moans or gagged that will at least sound similiar to her, but for now I only have a library of screams, grunts and breaths :/ 
I don't want to change pitch of the files I have from Athletic to make it sound mature enough because the result sounds too artificial to my liking

hi @HeavyYoungHeathens, i just stumbled upon your mod today and i am very interested in it

however i did run into some problems

for some reason bp70, leito, and savage cabbage's mods have conflict with yours

is there a way to resolve this?

thank you

Edit: I have done some tinkering and i figured it out, if you encounter something like this just redownload the mods this mod has conflict with. I hope this helps anyone with this problem

Screenshot(1).png.13c2a6f0aaf4eeb2d4e40071664d3654.png

Edited by jondoes505
8 hours ago, jondoes505 said:

hi @HeavyYoungHeathens, i just stumbled upon your mod today and i am very interested in it

thank you

Edit: I have done some tinkering and i figured it out, if you encounter something like this just redownload the mods this mod has conflict with. I hope this helps anyone with this problem

Screenshot(1).png.13c2a6f0aaf4eeb2d4e40071664d3654.png

I think it’s just Vortex being a crybaby, maybe because it sees many files getting overwritten and pops this window…

Anyway I glad that everything works now, enjoy! ??

You can also install the mod manually by just dropping the contents of Data in your game directory 

15 hours ago, jondoes505 said:

thank you

It's usually user error. When you go into file the conflict resolution list so you can select "before" or "after" relationships between the involved mods, the "never together with" option is too easy to accidentally click instead since it's immediately below "before". If you accidentally set a relationship to "never together with" then the error you get is exactly what's in your screenshot. Uninstalling a mod and installing it again clears the relationships set on it, which would explain why you didn't see the error after doing that and correctly picking the relationships you want with it again.

Edit: Just to be clear, reinstalling, or for that matter redownloading, a mod should not be necessary to deal with this situation. Just click the lightning bolt next to the affected mod(s) and switch the relationships from "never together with" to "before" or "after" (whichever is appropriate), and then you should no longer get that message when you click the deploy button.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 3 weeks later...