[Request] DLSS or FSR 2.0 for LE

Hello!

I was wondering if these Mods also exist for the Legendary Edition or for now they are only for SSE .. or if they only exist for SSE because the game is 64x .. etc

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80343

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57560

I have searched for Mods like that for '' LE '' ... but I can't find any. I will appreciate the info

Thanks 

1 hour ago, yarz96 said:

Yes, you put a smaller resolution in the game and the program simply stretches it

Hmm .. that sounds more like 'Radeon Super Resolution', which isn't very good. Do you use that mod?

I'm not really an expert girl in that kind of things .. but I think FSR unlike RSR ..doesn't need to lower the native resolution of the game, does it?

The biggest problem I have with RSR is about the video recorders (like Bandicam and others) don't recognize the ''false'' resolution and they record the game in the low resolution 

7 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Hmm .. that sounds more like 'Radeon Super Resolution', which isn't very good. Do you use that mod?

I'm not really an expert girl in that kind of things .. but I think FSR unlike RSR ..doesn't need to lower the native resolution of the game, does it?

The biggest problem I have with RSR is about the video recorders (like Bandicam and others) don't recognize the ''false'' resolution and they record the game in the low resolution 

No, it stretches the image through the fsr, I used it when I played on LE. The program cant reduce the resolution of the game, so you have to do it yourself in the settings

8 minutes ago, yarz96 said:

No, it stretches the image through the fsr, I used it when I played on LE. The program cant reduce the resolution of the game, so you have to do it yourself in the settings

So ..you have to reduce the resolution in the Launcher, for example to 600p ..and then the program will '' enlarge '' the image to make it look like 1080p. Is it so?  

Edited by Sneaksmile
4 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

So ..you have to reduce the resolution in the Launcher, for example to 600p ..and then the program will '' enlarge '' the image to make it look like 1080p. Is it so?  

Yes exactly. I used this program for a long time, maybe something has changed, but it used to be like this