Can't find a lewd menu and loading screen replacer I used on my very old laptop's instance

So basically all I can remember about this mod is very vague details. it was a slideshow of screenshots of female characters in various intimate sapphic poses in very skimpy outfits that were lewd enough i was always worried about my parents coming into my room while I was loading into Skyrim. There is really only one of the images that I recall some details that stood out enough to stick with my memory over the years, a bright blue cloudless sky was featured prominently in the background with two women in sexy white fantasy-style outfits embracing each other as lovers in a Grecian style pavilion made of marble with columns surrounded by calm shimmering water with a mirror-like reflection. There may have been one or two loading screens that featured bare exposed nipples, i think it was a black woman with short cropped hair topless facing the camera in a 1/4 headshot portrait with both her entire boobs visible. if either of those pictures as a loading screen sound familiar to you please let me know, i'd really like to add this menu to my new instance. appreciate any and all help

• 8 months later...