Is it possible to create an A/B/O (Omegaverse) mod for CK3?

I'm aware sims 4 has a mod for this, but I'm wondering if something like that would even work for ck3, lol. if I had to guess how it would work:
New traits representing each character's dynamic- Alpha (allows female characters to impregnate other characters capable of conceiving), Beta (does nothing, probably affected by laws though), Omega (allows male characters to conceive) 
Query on whether mods can change pregnancy rules? And how might heats and ruts work? Mating bites?
Could have new laws affecting the dynamics. Probably, for example, instead of male preference succession, specifically alpha-preference. So omega characters, male or female, aren't favored. Or the reverse could be true. Could affect marriage too, allowing for example Catholic male alphas to have male omega spouses with no issue?

9 hours ago, Jotun Prince said:

Alpha (allows female characters to impregnate other characters capable of conceiving), Beta (does nothing, probably affected by laws though), Omega (allows male characters to conceive) 

I don't know a ton about modding, but based on the threads on this forum about trying to get a futa mod working, this seems completely impossible. It's seemingly hard-coded that pregnancies can only occur between male and female characters and no one has really found a way around this.

• 2 weeks later...