Mod request: Better Sabrecats

Suludi

There he is, the mighty beast, the fearsome monster, beautiful and deadly, an awesome creature...

... standing on one hindleg and gently wobbling with the rest of his body like a furry balloon.

Seriously, wtf? I've never seen such a sloppy animation. It looks like the programmer slammed some random shit on the sabrecat, called it a day and never went back to fix it (probably [hopefully] because he was fired).

I've tried to correct the skeleton or glue another idle animation to him but I've failed miserably. So if anyone who knows how to fix that kind of stuff would go and give the poor beast a firm stand on the ground like he deserves, I'd be eternally grateful.

edit: And yes, I'm a moron. Adding this request to the proper request thread now so this thread can be deleted. Sorry. ^^

Archived