Slave On Fire

View File

Important

This is not a complete mod. It's just a first beta version of the torture machine I created. You can use COC SOFTortureHall to try it (player.placeatme <any NPC ID> and you should have proper dialog option) or you can use my files as you want in your non-commercial mods if you credit me.

It should work quite well if you are a "good user", but there is no error handling at all, so doing stupid stuff is probably going to blow everything up. As I said before this is the first, beta version. The next steps are:

1. Screams and other sound effects.
  2. Fixing minor issues, handling edge cases, error handling and debug logs, other small improvements.
  3. Handling multiple instances in the same time.

This is my first serious attempt to create something and share it with others, my knowlegde about modding is still very limited. Every suggestions, ideas and constructive criticism is very welcome.

Moving to another location

Now it should be easy to move the machine to another location. All you need to do is to copy all parts as shown below and paste it in the location of your choice. Then you need to either remove an old instance in SOFTortureHall or remove SOFTortureHall itself (important!).

Spoiler

image.png.f06feb9de29f16b31a5b72fa8358cc89.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/06/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS, powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, BFS effects, ZAP8
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

@fyzr @KirovNod @maxx488 I probably shouldn't explain so obvious things, but ok. If coc command doesn't work then either my plugin is not enabled or more likely (I hope!) plugins required by my mod are not installed. The game is not going to load a plugin if required masters are not available. In this case BFS Effects and/or ZAP8. So please stop writing stupid comments and go learn at least basics of installing mods and learn how to read mod descriptions because without it you are going to have really hard time with modding.

• 5 months later...
On 6/7/2023 at 1:24 PM, Pamatronic said:

Guess I have to introduce a bit of friendly competition then...

Wait a sec I could be wrong but are you the same pama who did deadly furniture if so I love those and also this idea is amazing I may try out this mod also right quick to see how well it works so far looks promising