28 minutes ago, Venderin 2 said:

Is there a mod, that would allow me to choose specific sim to be nanny? 

You could use for example this mod by Zero: Assign NPC Jobs - New Version | Patreon

NPCC had that option too but it has not worked properly since the infants patch. If you are running a game version older than that patch the the NPCC update by cepzid is better, in my opinion. Remember, Only if your game version is older than infants patch, otherwise it will break your game: Update Hotfix of Public Npcc Paulson Mod | Patreon

You can also use console commands to give a sim the nanny job, although in my personal experience that is quite tedious and does not guarantee that the game will pick that sim for the job. 

Another alternative, if you only care about the appearance of the nanny, using MCCC mod to copy the desired look from one sim and paste it on the random nanny that the game has generated. 

On 6/6/2023 at 12:41 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

You could use for example this mod by Zero: Assign NPC Jobs - New Version | Patreon

NPCC had that option too but it has not worked properly since the infants patch. If you are running a game version older than that patch the the NPCC update by cepzid is better, in my opinion. Remember, Only if your game version is older than infants patch, otherwise it will break your game: Update Hotfix of Public Npcc Paulson Mod | Patreon

You can also use console commands to give a sim the nanny job, although in my personal experience that is quite tedious and does not guarantee that the game will pick that sim for the job. 

Another alternative, if you only care about the appearance of the nanny, using MCCC mod to copy the desired look from one sim and paste it on the random nanny that the game has generated. 

My version is older. Problem is, that while NPCC seems to be working, it doesn't allow me to choose sim I want. It shows me short list of NPCs rather than all of them.