Latest WW not loading

I recently re-started playing Sims 4. As far as I can tell my game is up to date, and WW is up to day. I think I have the file dates June 3. When I run sims 4 both files show in the mod folder, Tuning and Scripts. But the mod does not appear to load. In the past I'd get a message on the top right of the screen that said it loaded. Now all I see is old messages from the last time I played. I have  the allow mod box checked and the allow mod scripts box checked,. but nothing. Am I being stupid and overlooking something?

TIA

1 hour ago, Nothsor said:

I recently re-started playing Sims 4. As far as I can tell my game is up to date, and WW is up to day. I think I have the file dates June 3. When I run sims 4 both files show in the mod folder, Tuning and Scripts. But the mod does not appear to load. In the past I'd get a message on the top right of the screen that said it loaded. Now all I see is old messages from the last time I played. I have  the allow mod box checked and the allow mod scripts box checked,. but nothing. Am I being stupid and overlooking something?

TIA

Question.. is WW more than 1 folder deep?

If its not.. Can you click on a sim and have a WW menu?

Edited by justintyme985
10 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Question.. is WW more than 1 folder deep?

If its not.. Can you click on a sim and have a WW menu?

The WW folder is in my mod folder. it's the same location as it has always been, and worked in the past,

C:\Users\#####\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

when I load the game I have no WW interactions available. either with my sim or with myself

Edited by Nothsor
31 minutes ago, Nothsor said:

The WW folder is in my mod folder. it's the same location as it has always been, and worked in the past,

C:\Users\#####\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

when I load the game I have no WW interactions available. either with my sim or with myself

If all settings are enabled then such thing indicates you have incompatible game and WW most probably.

Please check again your game version. The file is in Sims 4 folder in TXT format.

Latest WW supports game versions 1.96.397 , 1.97.62 and 1.98.127.

Also question: did you try game with some CC hair, clothes and other mods? Do they appear in CAS / work in game?

18 hours ago, mcromance said:

If all settings are enabled then such thing indicates you have incompatible game and WW most probably.

Please check again your game version. The file is in Sims 4 folder in TXT format.

Latest WW supports game versions 1.96.397 , 1.97.62 and 1.98.127.

Also question: did you try game with some CC hair, clothes and other mods? Do they appear in CAS / work in game?

that was it. I thought I had fully updated, but looks like I was actually at 1.94

53 minutes ago, Nothsor said:

that was it. I thought I had fully updated, but looks like I was actually at 1.94

I think I've seen people reporting that game did not update fully even if Origin/EA app showed it updated.

So it could probably be the case here also.

As long as it works now it's good :thumbsup: