newcomer trying to figure things out

i have so many question but don't even know where to start ?. first of all how do u strip your sims naked? i tried doing so but it kept saying it requires more courage to do so? how do i disable it? I've searched all over the ww settings but to no luck. 

Do you have nudity turned on in WW settings?

Please explain the steps how, where and in what situation did you try to strip the sim to get such reaction.

I never came across one like that, so it's hard to tell with minimal information.

1 minute ago, mcromance said:

Please explain the steps how, where and in what situation did you try to strip the sim to get such reaction.

I never came across one like that, so it's hard to tell with minimal information.

oh i chose the naturism option which is the green button under ww tab.  im not sure if there are other ways to do so but thats what i clicked on and it was in public then the message popped up stating my sim dont have enough courage to get naked in public

5 minutes ago, mcromance said:

i think the nudity was on cause i tried some of the sex animations and yeah he was naked in those but got dressed up immediately after the sex was done  

16 minutes ago, noel_jswl said:

oh i chose the naturism option which is the green button under ww tab.  im not sure if there are other ways to do so but thats what i clicked on and it was in public then the message popped up stating my sim dont have enough courage to get naked in public

Okay, then I see where the 'problem' might be. Naturism is a skill that needs to be 'learned'/obtained. The higher level the less sims will care about where they strip.

Start first at home, so he can be seen only by family members (or friends) and as skill will get higher the more places the sim will get comfortably naked.

Edit: You can give the sim Naturism aspiration. It will kinda guide you in terms of what your sim can currently do in terms of naturism..

14 minutes ago, noel_jswl said:

i think the nudity was on cause i tried some of the sex animations and yeah he was naked in those but got dressed up immediately after the sex was done  

It's normal and as intended to run. You can adjust the sex and nudity settings to make it so sims don't dress up immediately after sex, but as I don't use that setting myself I don't remember where it is exactly.
Just click through WW settings and you'll find it somewhere.

Edited by mcromance
2 hours ago, mcromance said:

Okay, then I see where the 'problem' might be. Naturism is a skill that needs to be 'learned'/obtained. The higher level the less sims will care about where they strip.

Start first at home, so he can be seen only by family members (or friends) and as skill will get higher the more places the sim will get comfortably naked.

Edit: You can give the sim Naturism aspiration. It will kinda guide you in terms of what your sim can currently do in terms of naturism..

It's normal and as intended to run. You can adjust the sex and nudity settings to make it so sims don't dress up immediately after sex, but as I don't use that setting myself I don't remember where it is exactly.
Just click through WW settings and you'll find it somewhere.

is there an option to turn ignore  naturism skill levels in the settings?

8 hours ago, noel_jswl said:

is there an option to turn ignore  naturism skill levels in the settings?

I don't think so. I never needed to use such, so I didn't look for it.

You can cheat skill level with MCCC or Weerbesu's UI cheats.

Edited by mcromance

Recently I found a nudity mod which basically enables EVERY sim go around naked *Like a Nudist Colony or something) so I tried it out

But I quickly got bored with it as it prevented me from doing other things which required my sims to have their clothes on (Not a mod conflict though) so I got rid of it

I forget the name now but I hopethis helps :D