Should [RoM] Familiars despawn on commencement of shenanigans?

Howdy Folks,

I have a (hopefully) quick question.
Whenever WickedWhims takes over control of a Sim, their summoned Realm of Magic Familiar despawns.
I didn't immediately notice that this happened, as the familiars tend to hang around for the most part and I forget they're there, but then one of my Sims decided to burn themself to death and I wondered where their familiar had gotten to.
Is this expected behaviour?

I do have other mods installed, but I have tried it with all but WW related mods removed, and it still was doing it.
So I'm assuming it is intended as part of the "Make sure animations run smoothly by aggressively blocking anything that might potentially interfere" design, but I would like to know for sure in case there's a setting I've missed or it's actually a bug or something.

Thanks in Advance for your consideration!

1 hour ago, dirtyvampire2 said:

Howdy Folks,

I have a (hopefully) quick question.
Whenever WickedWhims takes over control of a Sim, their summoned Realm of Magic Familiar despawns.
I didn't immediately notice that this happened, as the familiars tend to hang around for the most part and I forget they're there, but then one of my Sims decided to burn themself to death and I wondered where their familiar had gotten to.
Is this expected behaviour?

I do have other mods installed, but I have tried it with all but WW related mods removed, and it still was doing it.
So I'm assuming it is intended as part of the "Make sure animations run smoothly by aggressively blocking anything that might potentially interfere" design, but I would like to know for sure in case there's a setting I've missed or it's actually a bug or something.

Thanks in Advance for your consideration!

You are not missing anything, familiars de-spawn during wicked whims animations. You have to manually summon them again after the animation have finished.