After the recent update I noticed that I can no longer modify romance points with adults/teens.  I have Wicked Whims and the Inappropriate Unlocker in my Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods directory, and the relevant options checked, I made a second attempt with all other mods removed from the folder, and made a third attempt with a clean save file.

• Romantic interactions do not increase romance points
  • The ModifyRelationship console command has no effect on romance with teen/adult sims (friendship can be affected)
  • The ModifyRelationship console command does work with both friendship and romance with adult/adult sims
  • The ModifyRelationship console command does work with both friendship and romance with Teen/Teen sims
  • Giving the teen Sim the Post-Puberty Wicked attribute, as recommended in other threads, does not have any effect
  • Using MCCC's relationship tools is able to add romance points
2 hours ago, lemiel14n3 said:

After the recent update I noticed that I can no longer modify romance points with adults/teens.  I have Wicked Whims and the Inappropriate Unlocker in my Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods directory, and the relevant options checked, I made a second attempt with all other mods removed from the folder, and made a third attempt with a clean save file.

• Romantic interactions do not increase romance points
  • The ModifyRelationship console command has no effect on romance with teen/adult sims (friendship can be affected)
  • The ModifyRelationship console command does work with both friendship and romance with adult/adult sims
  • The ModifyRelationship console command does work with both friendship and romance with Teen/Teen sims
  • Giving the teen Sim the Post-Puberty Wicked attribute, as recommended in other threads, does not have any effect
  • Using MCCC's relationship tools is able to add romance points

1 hour ago, Simsfan_2511 said:

You are not alone. I have the same problem.

1 hour ago, DarkJester50 said:

I just noticed too.

There is an issue with that right now. I think it is @azoresman who has been so kind to make a small fix. I have not tried it myself (not much time to play at the moment) but I have looked in the code and it seems to revert the relationships multiplier back to normal, so it should do the trick I think. It might be worth trying until there is an "official" fix. You can find the file in this thread, scroll down and you will see the file: