Whicked Whims not work after infant update

I want to know if there are plans to make Whicked Whims works with the last version released of the sims 4? And when? If someone knows something, please tell me. It's such a waste to have the last version and can't use whicked whims. 

21 minutes ago, yuri0711 said:

I want to know if there are plans to make Whicked Whims works with the last version released of the sims 4? And when? If someone knows something, please tell me. It's such a waste to have the last version and can't use whicked whims. 

What problems are you having? Its working as of this afternoon. Please explain your issue and maybe we can help narrow down what is going on.

On 6/2/2023 at 10:45 PM, justintyme985 said:

What problems are you having? Its working as of this afternoon. Please explain your issue and maybe we can help narrow down what is going on.

Well, The usual notification of using whicked whims doesn't pop out, even in a New game. The nudity works as usually, but the whicked choices doesn't appear either, mor when clicking on a sims or even in the floor, The whicked menu has disappeared, The "new animations added" notification, everything ?

34 minutes ago, yuri0711 said:

Well, The usual notification of using whicked whims doesn't pop out, even in a New game. The nudity works as usually, but the whicked choices doesn't appear either, mor when clicking on a sims or even in the floor, The whicked menu has disappeared, The "new animations added" notification, everything ?

It sounds like game and WW version do not match and by that game doesn't read WW files.

Please read this topic, as this user had similar issue like you and try troubleshooting based on that:

In that case it was game that was not updated to latest version. You can check game version in a TXT file called game version in the Sims 4 folder in Documents.

23 hours ago, mcromance said:

It sounds like game and WW version do not match and by that game doesn't read WW files.

Please read this topic, as this user had similar issue like you and try troubleshooting based on that:

In that case it was game that was not updated to latest version. You can check game version in a TXT file called game version in the Sims 4 folder in Documents.

Well, I think is a similar case to that topic, I checked my game version and it is 1.96.365.1030. It's none of the ones that are mentioned in that post that works with latest ww. But I have no chance to update the game any time soon. What should I do? There is an older ww that works with that game version? If it is, where I can find it? 

26 minutes ago, yuri0711 said:

Well, I think is a similar case to that topic, I checked my game version and it is 1.96.365.1030. It's none of the ones that are mentioned in that post that works with latest ww. But I have no chance to update the game any time soon. What should I do? There is an older ww that works with that game version? If it is, where I can find it? 

You would need WW 175d for your game version:
image.png.86bf233252baca092703fa562ef1e038.png

There is a site called Wicked Whims Past Versions, where you can download previous version of WW, but it's not Turbodriver's site, so you get the files there on your own responsibility.

Unless you can find someone here (in Request & Find section), who can share the file downloaded from LL.

I myself use Patreon version, so can't help here.

Edited by mcromance