The Mod crashes my game

Hello!

I have recenlty dowloaded the Mod Kinky World with every animation and stuff, but when I try to load up the game it crashes every time at the loading screen and doesn't let me in. One of my friends tried it and it worked for her even though we downloaded every file from the same source. The only difference is that she has the EA app, and I use the physical copies of the games. Could that be the problem?? Is there a solution for this? 

12 hours ago, ArmyOfBunnies said:

Hello!

I have recenlty dowloaded the Mod Kinky World with every animation and stuff, but when I try to load up the game it crashes every time at the loading screen and doesn't let me in. One of my friends tried it and it worked for her even though we downloaded every file from the same source. The only difference is that she has the EA app, and I use the physical copies of the games. Could that be the problem?? Is there a solution for this? 

You need to make sure your game is updated to version 1.67 or 1.69, otherwise mods like KW/Passion will crash your game.

On 6/2/2023 at 8:48 PM, ArmyOfBunnies said:

physical copies of the games

Any game must be installed as specified by the developer, and not copied, otherwise it will most likely not work.

The first time we launch without any mods, make sure it works, save, exit. Then we put the mods not all at once, but one or two at a time, we launch, we see if everything is fine. If something is wrong, we return to the previous step and look for the culprit.