SEX LOCATION

Hi , when I make a move to another Sim 'bed' is only available place than counter,shower etc. When I click couch,sofa or any other always seen SEX CONTROL icon and I marked as slutty anchor object but nothing happens. I want to use every option for wohoo. How can I solve this ? besides when loaded animes sometimes it erased don't know why  How can I bring back these animes ? Thank you

Even my own sims when I use the 'make a move' command will most of the times go have sex on the bed. I guess it all depends what item avialable for sex is the closest to them.

Do you use CC sofas or couches? Also some sofas (like the Dream Home Decorator modular sofa) do not work with WW at all.

Do you have the discreete mode turned on in WW? 

image.png.1b6f429ab7f698fe8db5e8ed4be07a2e.png

Some animations might be turned off because you don't have packs or items needed for them to work (like Spa Day for massage table animations or some CC items  like vibrator, gun, etc that creator uses in said animation)..

Thank you so much, well I always check the items but still see some of the clothes,accesories are removed.Probably it will valid for animations but still wonder all items are loaded and adding animations but when check total some of them are missing.

I also have missing animations while I never disabled any, because I don't download all of the intended CC stuff for them to work. But it's not a big deal as there is thousands of possible animations, so I don't see my gameplay lacking.

Also some 'missing' animations might be due to your WW settings. Plus some animations are just old and not tagged with latest tags WW has, so WW doesn't recognize them. It could only be fixed if animators went back and fixed all the animations.