[SOLVED-FOUND] Bloodyspell Succubus

4 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Since, with all the messages left on Nexus, no one has ever deigned to reply, I ask here 

As per title, I have downloaded/installed  Bloodyspell Succubus  Bloodyspell Succubus - CBBE-UUNP

By equipping the wings, he says they have an effect. How is it activated?  

I just read the post and the link for the wing and tail. I fail to notice him saying they have an effect. Where did you saw that?

14 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

either the "effect" was forgotten to implement or it consists of the wings walking -> "swinging" (SMP)

I will find out what it is by analysing ESP
If someone has gone to the trouble of making scripts, compiling an ESP by inserting specific effects. I assume they must work. 
To move the wings, on the other hand, you don't need any of that, just build the bones and compile a simple XML to make them move 

Vor 1 Minute sagte ?????? 1627:

Ich werde herausfinden, was es ist, indem ich ESP analysiere
Wenn sich jemand die Mühe gemacht hat, Skripte zu erstellen, ein ESP zu kompilieren, indem er bestimmte Effekte einfügt. Ich gehe davon aus, dass sie funktionieren müssen.
Um die Flügel zu bewegen, brauchen Sie dagegen nichts davon, bauen Sie einfach die Knochen und kompilieren Sie ein einfaches XML, um sie zu bewegen 

I know all that myself - that you don't need a "spell" for the SMP effect

But as I wrote - I've already had several mods with clothes where such "marks" were on individual parts ... and there was no effect (after equipping).

Found  . There was an error/missing in the ESP compilation . To activate the effect, after modifying ESP, simply remove/equip the wings to trigger it .

Who knows how many have this dress and nobody knows about this effect  ? .

I put it in my blog. On Nexus get it working ?

Spoiler

50 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

and there was no effect (after equipping).

They probably have the same defect. They are not correctly associated with each other .

• Dorabella changed the title to [SOLVED-FOUND] Bloodyspell Succubus
Vor 30 Minuten sagte ?????? 1627:

Gefunden . Bei der ESP-Kompilierung ist ein Fehler aufgetreten/fehlt. Um den Effekt zu aktivieren, müssen Sie nach der Änderung des ESP einfach die Flügel entfernen bzw. ausrüsten, um ihn auszulösen.

Wer weiß, wie viele dieses Kleid haben und niemand weiß von diesem Effekt ? .

Ich habe es in meinen Blog gestellt. Auf Nexus funktioniert es ?

Verborgene Inhalte aufdecken

Sie haben wahrscheinlich den gleichen Defekt. Sie sind nicht korrekt miteinander verknüpft.

thanks for the work

:classic_wub:

I only had a vague guess and I just don't have the necessary knowledge to get to the bottom of it