Additional animations not popping up

My Wicked Whims works good, I see the load up screen everytime I run Sims, however, I have been downloading new animations and placing them into my mods folder and it is not loading into my sims game. It keeps saying 116/136 animations even after all the animations I have recently downloaded that is new. Could someone help??

6 hours ago, treesha1212 said:

My Wicked Whims works good, I see the load up screen everytime I run Sims, however, I have been downloading new animations and placing them into my mods folder and it is not loading into my sims game. It keeps saying 116/136 animations even after all the animations I have recently downloaded that is new. Could someone help??

have you tried going into your settings ingame ad looking if your mods are enabled?

10 hours ago, knbhkbhkv said:

also the animation packages shouldn't be more than one folder deep in your mods folder

The only thing that cannot be more than one folder deep are script files. I have my animations 4 folders deep and have no issues. 

16 hours ago, treesha1212 said:

Most common reason for that is not unzipping the animation file. Please attach a screenshot where we can see what animations you have and where you have placed them, and your wickedwhimsinfolo.log file (located in sims 4 folder) to see if the animations are no loading for some reason. 

53 minutes ago, treesha1212 said:

Okay yeah here is what my folders look like. N yes i do have the mods enabled in the game. 

Folder structure and files location look good. What confuses me is why all the files (except for the mods) are from 2020. Is you game updated? What version of the game are you using? If you are running an old version is never going to work with the latest wicked whims. 

If your game is updated please upload the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file so we can see why animations are not loaded. It should be in you sims 4 folder, but i do not see it. Wicked whims should generate it after you start the game and enter live mode. 

That probably means that you have an old duplicated version of wicked whims somewhere else inside your mods folder. In that list also you have many other mods that are not visible in the screenshots, maybe those are in one of the folders i mark in your picture?:

1631083517_Screenshot2023-06-01at11_42_22AM.thumb.png.094b982b8dafbdf15c703b8cf241f78c.thumb.png.9995463a2895d48486c0c4c09d5bcf0c.png

It seems that you have several copies of the same mod, and some mods that have been broken since a log time ago. Maybe you downloaded a big pack with many mods and put it inside your mods folder? In any case you need to make a good cleaning, and probably your best bet is exactly that, start from scratch. If you do not want to do that then you need to go through all the files inside those folders, delete duplicates, delete or update any mod that is not updated to your game version (which is going to be the vast majority, it seems).

If you choose to start from scratch, it would be a good idea to backup your saves folder (in case you have a game that you want to continue) and your tray folder (so you keep your sims and buildings). Just copy both folders somewhere else in your computer. 

Then uninstall the game, and reinstall again, and this time add your mods back one by one. Look for updated versions of your mods, and keep only one version. That means that you delete the old version when you update the mod to a new one. Then add your saves folder and tray folder back. 

Also, do not install any mod that is not cleared as compatible or updated for your version of the game. A good source to look for mod status is Scarlet list:  The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

Good luck, and ask if you need more help ?